Insulated from the great commission

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
ISAIAH 43:25,26
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
In Genesis chapter 18, we read that God intended to destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their great sin. But Abraham—who understood his covenant rights in prayer—intervened on behalf of the two cities, and made a deal with God!

GENESIS 18:22–25
22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord.
23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Abraham realized he had covenant standing with God; the two of them had a covenant with each other. That covenant provided both parties with certain rights. And Abraham knew he had covenant rights in prayer. Abraham knew he had rights and privileges that gave him legal standing with God. So we hear him speak plainly, “Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right” (v. 25).

from https://www.rhema.org/index.php?opt...d=244:authority-in-prayer&catid=47&Itemid=147

K

KnowMe

You know what get me all tickled pink sometimes is when I know something that only me and God know and I’m completely content in that for some reason.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Just to update the record, that's now only 4 of 9 donations totaling $8500 acknowledging receipt thereof, only 3 checks cashed.

I'm thinking March 1 I put s stop payment on any outstanding checks.

Wow. What kind of loser can't even give money away.