L
LeoLion
Guest
This is for someone. Who it is for I do not know. Let me say this... The KJV has been talked bad about for awhile now. Could it be the enemy pulling christians from this version to give them more watered down versions of Gods word to bring in confusion? After all he is the author of confusion right? What I am about to paste below is what God has showed me through the Holy Spirit and from the KJV of the Bible. It is not the only version I have studied,but all the revelation and "nuggets" as some christians call it I have gotten out of KJV. I have several different versions of the Bible,but this is the one God always seems to use to reveal things to me. This will be a blessing for the one who already has some knowledge in the word of God. Did you know in Luke 1:28 where the angel told Mary "you are highly favored" that the very same original Greek word for (favored) is also mentioned in one more place in the Bible? Yes,in Ephesians 1:6 the word (accepted) talking to all of us as believers in Him is that same exact word and meaning. I will paste it below;
We are Highly Favored by God!
Luke 1:28 KJV
[28] And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly (favoured), the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Ephesians 1:5-6 KJV
[5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, [6] To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us (accepted) in the beloved.
χαριτόω charitóō
Verb khar-ee-to'-o
from (5485)
from ; to grace, i.e. indue with special honor:--make accepted, be highly favoured.
to make graceful
charming, lovely, agreeable
to peruse with grace, compass with favour
to honour with blessings
I think we should memorize this and speak it out loud everyday. Just say "I am highly favored by God" I am endued with special honor! I am persued by grace! I am surrounded with favor! I am honored with blessings! Everywheres I go I prosper and am filled with Gods favor and blessings! Amen
We are Highly Favored by God!
Luke 1:28 KJV
[28] And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly (favoured), the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Ephesians 1:5-6 KJV
[5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, [6] To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us (accepted) in the beloved.
χαριτόω charitóō
Verb khar-ee-to'-o
from (5485)
from ; to grace, i.e. indue with special honor:--make accepted, be highly favoured.
to make graceful
charming, lovely, agreeable
to peruse with grace, compass with favour
to honour with blessings
I think we should memorize this and speak it out loud everyday. Just say "I am highly favored by God" I am endued with special honor! I am persued by grace! I am surrounded with favor! I am honored with blessings! Everywheres I go I prosper and am filled with Gods favor and blessings! Amen