Intermittent Fasting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aslanfriend

Jan 28, 2018
It's honestly so confusing and everyone says something different even as professionals.

They say muscle weighs more than fat so that's why you can sometimes gain at first. But that still doesn't make sense to me bc you're watching what you eat too. It should be burning a lot of calories.

Maybe get a fitness coach? Not sure the cost that but at least you can get an idea what is happening.
Well, the only thing left is my under active thyroid and possible leaky gut syndrome. In the early 90's when I was prescribed Synthroid it never helped me lose weight alone, but in my 20's Weight Watchers/excerise ACTUALLY worked until I got pregnant and gained it all back and then some. Then after a blip with some psychiatric drugs (basically fat gain pills) I felt better stopping them I was able to lose again. In my late 30's I took a metabolism breath test which told me I have a very low metabolism.

Then when internet got faster I was able to research and learned about alternatives to Synthroid like Armour and Naturathroid. I had other symptoms too like hair loss and always tired, but my regular doctors never listened to me. By this time losing weight was a major uphill battle in my 40's so I found a Naturapath who prescribed me Naturathroid which worked REALLY well, BUT the FDA decided to stop approving it about 2 years ago. I was actually finally on a level playing field! Excercise and healthy diet worked like it does for normal people. Now I'm on Armour, but my body doesn't respond to it like the Naturathroid. Go figure.