internet explorer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

revbassman2

My internet explorer will not work in christianchat . I keep getting your internet explorer has quit working how do I fix this problem somebody ? Robo maybe

1still_waters

Have you installed the latest windows updates?

N

NewEagle

IE is the only browser that works well in here for me. Plus I'm using IE 10, so I don't have the latest update.

D

dalconn

download Google Chrome, you're probably using XP which is obsolete

U

Ugly

Or Firefox... Chrome is eww =P haha

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
hey hey hey im on Chrome

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My internet explorer will not work in christianchat . I keep getting your internet explorer has quit working how do I fix this problem somebody ? Robo maybe

​I have found that using IE, Firefox, AND Chrome on here made the Adobe flash plugin crash. I suggest you ditch IE, which is junk lol, and use Opera. It does NOT crash with the flash plugin like the others do. Opera is awesome, I love it!! :)

U

Ugly

Never have problems with Firefox on here.

N

NewEagle

Not sure why, maybe the difference in computers, or ISP providers, but Opera browser was awful for my husband and I.

Firefox had glowing recommendations from several CC-ers but for me it eventually freezes CC and the mic is in and out. I used Torch successfully for awhile, but it is no longer supported.

Some folks seem to do fine with Chrome, others hate it. Go figure.

IE is the only browser that totally works for me. I think I am in the minority however because I hear so many people that have problems with IE.

My suggestion to the original poster, is to just keep trying a different browser until one of them works. :)

Nick01

Jul 15, 2013
Your main problem is that you're using IE :p

If you're going to use IE, at least make sure you've updated it to the latest version. Many, many people use years old versions of IE that are no longer supported by the vast majority of web applications, and if they are, they're incredibly insecure.

I would personally recommend Chrome - it works on all OSes, it auto updates, it's stable and fast, and it's relatively light.

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
this debate is fun and two oprea causes my laptop to crash no idea why