Into the Unknow Came out Allright.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well the unknown for me started at 1 a.m. when I went to bed for a little sleep I woke up and got up at 3:35 a.m. still dark out the middle of the night got ready 4 today,1st unknown when will the sun come up?so all I could do is Pray like in Mark1:35 I wonder how many times Jesus Prayed extra early in the morning more than we know of like 4 sure.My next unknown how would the Nerve Block Treatment go?Would it be smooth or hard ,much or little pain to get results I needed and wanted?Well it went smooth ,Pain yes at first with over a dozen needles in ur neck and spine disc,got used to the main needle pain after 5th needle stick injection ,Well thdey say 5 represents Grace,well it did for me this morning.This Pain Management Treatment new to me.But not knowing being talked through it it went well I Thank Our Lord Jesus Christ for a Great Staff at Mercy Hospital Pain Center,Notice the Name of the Hospital is Mercy not by chance I believe God had it named that for people a way the Lord Shows Mercy so people know the Name but a way for the Lord for those who do not yet know Him to get to Know Him and for Christians who do know Our Lord Jesus Christ to know Him better.

Sometimes Jesus does not calm the storm ,on purpose of course but Calm Us His Child His Friend as He call us His Friends in John 15,as we abide in Him --Jn.15:1.

The unknow was not knowing how to take the pain the fear is worse than the needle injection,once I knew Jesus was their with me intently I was able to say o.k. I choose to trust even thde unknows of how long it would take,the right away results.The Hopes of lasting success of the treatment the next appointment can go just fine,my storm was not calmed but I was then the storm was gone not before.It is easy to trust Jesus to calm the storm in any trial or situation its harder too when that will not happen till after Jesus has Calmed us within it,th Storm,thats why View attachment 39275 View attachment 39276 Jn 14:1 and Jn 16 speak of Peace not letting our hearts be troubled we have to not let---us our hearts be troubled to fully see Jesus as The Way The Truth The Life in us in all things everything in our daily lives as you see Jn.14:6. and then we can see Jn.10:10 The Life,more Abundantly full and meaningful and be Free In this Thruth Jn.14:6 that Truth is Jesus That Life is in Jesus that Way is in Jesus,then we continue In Matt.6:33 as wee seek only Jesus not storms calmed 1st for us in the Kingdom of God then all things whatever we need shall be added unto us.I learned much this morning Saw Jesus calm the storm by calming me in the storm.Only the Lord Jesus Christ can do that for us. in John 1:14 The Law came through Moses, But In Him Our Lord Jesus Christ came Grace and Truth. b blessed

Attachments

G

I LOVE THIS VERSE, FEAR NOT LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID." STAY STRONG :)

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
I love the book of Mark. Keep praying Jeff, He hears you.

O

OFM

thanx sweet amazing beautiful wonderful spiritual sisters in Christ very much a lot allways