introduce myself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

suthrngirl

hi i am new to the christian chatroom. don't really know how it works, but want to find out. looking forward to talking to everyone. don't really know what i'm supposed to say, but hello. i guess you can tell from my nickname that i am from the south.

Dec 19, 2009
Hi, suthrngirl, I hope you enjoy the website. You say you are from the south, but you will soon find out that a large share of the people here are not from the USA, so they might not exactly understand. I see you are very elderly. I wouldn’t say that, but I am very elderly too.

S

suthrngirl

lol resurrection33. never thought of myself as elderly. but i see what you mean. for my new cc friends, when i say i'm from the mouth, i mean southern part of U.S.A.

S

suthrngirl

oops, i need to learn how to spell. i'm not from the "mouth", but from the south U.S.A. nuff said