Introducing ME

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Beloved_One

Hello :D

My name is confidential, but you can call me Beloved One lol

I'm 26 years old and live in New Zealand. I work in a rest home for the elderly as head of the laundry (which I throughly love doing).

I've been a Christian most of my life, however have had a rough patch for a few years and finally back on track again.

I love to read, love to write, love walking and listening to music (especially country or gospel)

Um, anything else you want to know... feel free to ask! I may even answer you :)

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat.

W

Whyllow

Welcome to the giant family! I love your name! (I kid!) These group of people really know their stuff!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Beloved_One hello welcome to Christian Chat.

E

emmajade

Good for you for knowing online safety! You are precious. I used to work in a nursing home and loved it a lot. I would just fall in love with the people like they were my own family. I switched careers. Sometimes I miss it so much. It's a blessing to be able to get paid to do the very things that bring you joy. You sound really nice! It's truly a pleasure to meet you.

Last edited:
F

Forgiven66

Hello Beloved_One, and welcome to Christian Chat.