INTRODUCING....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Hey everyone!

It has been a very long time since I was regularly here...surfing the chat rooms and frequenting the threads! There are so many new names I do not know here! I know there are some old regulars still around but wow...it is difficult to get to know people now.

So I thought I would take this opportunity to say Hi from a Kiwi girl from the bottom of NZ who was very regular (almost daily) in CC about 3 years or so ago. I have been back off and on during the last few years but not as regularly as I once was!!

I am hoping to visit more often now...that is....if I can get adobe to work on my computer...grrrr!! So this is my thread just saying a friendly Hello to you all and inviting you to chat with me if you see me around these parts! ;)

God bless you all lots!

*SMILES AND WAVES*

J0Y (the original) lol

B

Bornfromabove

Well I guess I'm a new name but...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o0Cah5kQU[/video]

J

jimsun

Hiya Joy !!

K

Kyouken01