introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theone1

Hello My user name is theone1 , I am old as the hills and probably am as boring as yesterdays problems . I have not much new and interesting to bring so that pretty much wraps up my spotlight . I do have an eleven year old son that is probably more interesting . He and I live alone as I have custody of him . Well we have three large dogs and three large cats and 4 guinees . I am currently a fulltime student " college " . and my son is in the 5th grade. We live in a rural setting of couse and i am a self-considered country boy. I am currently looking for "legal & authentic" ways to actually earn money for our mutual progress here at our home for my son and myself if that is really possible. Any Ideas? ??? Anyway we would like to say A warm Howdy to yall and should anyone care to communicate please feel free to do so . I am new at this and do not know all the specifics so I am trying to be generally pleasant as possible . Unaware if actual names are supposed to be used or actual locations so please understand if there is a certain amount of friendly distance . I do believe in our GOD and Jesus CHRIST with all my heart but I am not a prophet, preacher or evangelist . I am just here and am checking things out so if there is any question that comes to mind please feel free to ask and from there the communication line will be open

Dec 19, 2009
Hi, theone1. You aren’t as elderly as some of us. I hope you enjoy CC.

I

iliveforHim

Hi theone!

Welcome to Christian Chat...how are you and your boy enduring this harsh winter in the country??? It's bad in the midwest, although I shouldn't complain...friends from here who are in Canada probably get alot more snow than my measely 18 inches... :)

T

theone1

Thank you very much for your post . Once Again I must say it is refreshing to actually communicate with persons that aren't trying to sell you something or probe your alterior motives . Personally I expect that wherever I go , people are naturally curios and should be. To that I am thankful . In these days and times I have utilized the power of elimination more than ever . We do live in an awesome country and it was made that way by sacrifice from to many individuals through ultimate means. For this I am truly Greatful & Saddened . Such neecesities are a shame and true hardship for many that are still alive and still sacrificing and my heart and blessings are truly with them . One thing is for sure no matter WHAT happens or when The one we can count on is here and alive and understands what we don't regardless of what people say , do , think , impose, construct, deliver, direct, involve, portray, put forth, indulge in , or make law in order to justify thier reasoning for thier applications and for that I am truly thankful