INTRODUCTION

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kenyamissinary
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kenyamissinary

Guest
I am a young Pastor serving the Lord at Kenya, E. Africa. We have the heart for the things of God for the advancement of the Kingdom here and this is what has pushed me to find a site where I can meet as many Christians out to make a difference. We have missions here and I welcome all friends interested in missions abroad to speak to me here freely! I am born again and married with 3 children and one foster daughter. Our church has 50 members now and is fast growing since November 2013. But I have been in ministry for 10 years as a pastor.