1
1thes514
Guest
I'm so glad your reading this! You're in the right place, and luckily, I am also. I am ordained, but do not go by a title as jesus taught. I intend to honor his only commandment, to love you fellow disciples as jesus loved us, so that by this affection, people will know we are his people, and that he was here.
I've been single for over 2 yrs by choice. I have an ex wife and an 8yo kid that's with her. I'm excited to meet any person, the more down in the dumps the better, because 'we' of the lesser brand of folks are specifically chosen to make a fool of the wisdom of the world, not the ppl doing great in life. We, are to help them, in their illusion, and I intend to.
I aim for a chaplaincy certification in the near future. That's the key to helping the most people that I can see. They don't push "religion", but are as spiritual as possible. They set up Food Banks, Fund Raisers, Drives of all kinds, and love a lot of people. I think that's a great way to live personally, because I want to do things here at home that make a difference in peoples lives, and I really don't want to have 'any' public recognition at all. I like quiet and humble. It's the peace I never had growing up, and always wanted.
I look forward to meeting you, brothers and sisters in Christ. May we all walk boldly in the lord together!
I've been single for over 2 yrs by choice. I have an ex wife and an 8yo kid that's with her. I'm excited to meet any person, the more down in the dumps the better, because 'we' of the lesser brand of folks are specifically chosen to make a fool of the wisdom of the world, not the ppl doing great in life. We, are to help them, in their illusion, and I intend to.
I aim for a chaplaincy certification in the near future. That's the key to helping the most people that I can see. They don't push "religion", but are as spiritual as possible. They set up Food Banks, Fund Raisers, Drives of all kinds, and love a lot of people. I think that's a great way to live personally, because I want to do things here at home that make a difference in peoples lives, and I really don't want to have 'any' public recognition at all. I like quiet and humble. It's the peace I never had growing up, and always wanted.
I look forward to meeting you, brothers and sisters in Christ. May we all walk boldly in the lord together!