Inversian Theory Part 1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 9, 2013
Steven Hawking once stated that if we reversed the energy of a black hole the same type of energy would be produced as at moment of the big bang. God's Spirit in Genesis was brooding over the waters (waves of random chaos) for The Father to speak order and Light in existence. God is light and him there is no darkness. Sin cloaked us in darkness. It is God's word that brings order to Chaos and light to darkness. Man shall not live by bread alone but every Word from the Mouth of the Father was Christ rebuke to Satan in calling him to turn the stones to bread. Christ the Word though much agony endured the dark day of the cross to the joy that would be set before him with the Resurrection. Romans 4 tells us it was through faith that allowed Abraham to call those things which were not as though they were. When the Word of Christ dwells in us richly, we can speak into the darkness the light of God's Word. We are called to the darkness in order that God reveal to us and through the principles of his light and glory. The very the trial or dark thing that comes into our lives God wants to turn it on its head for His Kingdoms Glory and reveal to the world Tabor Light that awed the disciples during the transfiguration to point they were speechless. The Lord has dealt with me on very deep personal. So, I dig deeper about this process in my next blog.