Is a Two State Solution the Answer for the US?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pastac

a three year max term for any political office outside of the Presidency would work for me

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sad part is...........IF all those who CLAIM to be CHRISTIAN would register AND VOTE.........we probably wouldn't be in this mess right now........sigh........

Most Local Elections are decided by a few hundred votes...........State Elections by a few thousand..........and National Elections by a larger amount depending if it is a House of Representatives, Senate, or the Presidency.........could be from 10,000 to a few million.............

Win enough Local and State elections, and it will cascade into National victories in my opinion............US Congress depend greatly on their "base" to get out the vote........their "party machine" to win for them...........enough Christians actually voting could wreck their machines..............and I'm speaking of BOTH parties here...........so don't anyone get their bloomers in a wad or nothing.............

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Sad part is...........IF all those who CLAIM to be CHRISTIAN would register AND VOTE.........we probably wouldn't be in this mess right now........sigh........

Most Local Elections are decided by a few hundred votes...........State Elections by a few thousand..........and National Elections by a larger amount depending if it is a House of Representatives, Senate, or the Presidency.........could be from 10,000 to a few million.............

Win enough Local and State elections, and it will cascade into National victories in my opinion............US Congress depend greatly on their "base" to get out the vote........their "party machine" to win for them...........enough Christians actually voting could wreck their machines..............and I'm speaking of BOTH parties here...........so don't anyone get their bloomers in a wad or nothing.............
You're right that things might be different if more Christians got out and voted. But I think the bigger issue is the multitudes of people who vote based on sound bites, but are totally ignorant of the actual facts and issues.

P

pastac

But a lot of the Christians are the problem or so called Christians here is my point Carnal, Lukewarm, Lying, Halfhearted, Unstable, Wishywashy, Confused, Middle of the roaders, Yesmen ,Haters ,Racist, Cheaters, Thieves, Whoremongers, the list goes on these are the professing Christians of the day.

Why do you want them to vote for more of the same old crap that is in office and has been in office for decades in many instances. I firmly adhere to the belief that term limits is the only plausible answer and the voice of the people must be heard for once.
True democracy is the voce of the people being acted upon by elected officials. Everything else is just an act of politics!!!