Is abortion murder?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
🤣🤣🤣 boy what a leftist loon u are! Its called freedom. Everyone has the freedom to take risks which may harm (very different from suicide). Abortion however is not only clearly wrong in gods eyes but also according to the consitution. The right to life for the baby is being infringed.

If you are going to rely on the blind faith of your leftist religion over the will and words of God then what are u doing on this forum?
murder is murder no matter if it is abortion doing it Alcohol or pollution. the right to life for the child who died in a drunk driving accident or the wife getting beat to death by her drunk husband or the child being raped by the drunk or the child being born with cancer do to pollution please don't give me your pro life hog wash unless you are truly pro life you just a anti abortionist not pro life. the only faith I have is in the true love of Christ.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
I hope u understand that the leftist priests in acedamia are lying to u. Try listening to scientists from all sides of the aisle. The liberal acedemic establishment has 0 credibility anymore after it has been repeatedly shown that they alter research data to push their enviro-commie agenda. The Climate Change agenda is a myth, as is so much of the leftist religion.
yea what ever you say its your lie you can tell it anyway you want

Jul 26, 2018
Pro 6:16 There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him:
Pro 6:17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil and he who creates discord among brothers

2Ki 24:3 Surely this came upon Judah at the command of the LORD, to remove them out of his sight, for the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he had done,
2Ki 24:4 and also for the innocent blood that he had shed. For he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood, and the LORD would not pardon.

Nauga

Jun 7, 2018
I'll start by saying 'it is not for me to judge, I will not judge you'

I was an unwanted child, so much so my bio. mother left me in the hospital, to die. She admitted it to my face when I met her at age 36, she was an alcoholic and a heroin addict, and so was I at birth. She care'd more about getting a fix or a drink than me, I was sick and needed more attention than her,. and on it goes.

If free, legal abortions were available in 1954 my children and grandchildren would never have been born. Woudn't it be murder? It would be mass murder. I am not one to preach abstinsnce, mass virginity or anything like that, but how can anyone stand for killing unborn babys?
Abortion IS murder but you can be grateful your mother left you at a hospital She did not try to kill you.

Aug 8, 2018
I'll start by saying 'it is not for me to judge, I will not judge you'

I was an unwanted child, so much so my bio. mother left me in the hospital, to die. She admitted it to my face when I met her at age 36, she was an alcoholic and a heroin addict, and so was I at birth. She care'd more about getting a fix or a drink than me, I was sick and needed more attention than her,. and on it goes.

If free, legal abortions were available in 1954 my children and grandchildren would never have been born. Woudn't it be murder? It would be mass murder. I am not one to preach abstinsnce, mass virginity or anything like that, but how can anyone stand for killing unborn babys?
From the earthly perspective: abortion stops a beating heart.
From the eternal perspective: one is chosen before the beginning of time.
Our Father knows.
'Thou shalt not kill'.
Simple and true.

I do not judge women who have aborted the new life inside them. That is God's decision. 'Medical professionals' doing the procedures will answer on that day, as will we all. M

prove-all

May 16, 2014
the oil refineries, coal refineries for starters
So close all the metal and oil refineries here, ship raw material over to China,
so they can process it, where they have no cap on there emisions, and then
send it back to us in usable form? cost?

Do you know how much of a national security threat to us that would be?
You do know we are in a trade war with China ?