Is anyone here knowledgeable about the New World Order and how it fits with Revelations?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I am not completely married to a pre tribulation rapture, although I lean heavily towards that. But lately THIS Scripture has been on my heart.

2 Thessalonians 2 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
It is generally agreed that the restrainer IS the Holy Spirit. Many translations even capitalize the "He".

Since WE, are filled and sealed with the Holy Spirit, it stands to reason WE will also be taken (raptured) out of the way. Although I concede it could mean the convicting Presence upon unbelievers, and not the individual believers themselves. But understand, God's wrath is NOT appointed to His Children, but upon those who refused the love of the Truth (The Gospel) that they would be saved.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

I contend, that the "strong delusion" could be the vaccine. It will change people on a genetic level, and I think this will include how they think.

They will then be very receptive to receiving the mark, which is looking more and more like the quantum dot tattoos that MIT has developed with Bill Gates' money.

And to make Mr. Atwaukee happy. I believe it will include a digital cash element to it.
Although the Rapture has been widely taught due to Scofield and the infiltration of most bible colleges I urge you to do an in-depth study on it. It's false theology.

Yes the vaccine is supposed to alter one's DNA. Due to the depopulation aspiration of those individuals I tend to think it contains Nagalase. Either that or nano-particulates of heavy metals so that the 5G can control humans as Jose Delgado controlled the bull. I've also noticed heavy chemtrail spraying so I think something along those lines may be what they're doing.

Bil Gates' wife (if she's a she and not a he which has been speculated as most are homosexuals I read) wears an upside-down cross. That should show believers who they're dealing with. But as you said there has been a great falling away.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Well - yes we do - but, it is really really rare... :(
I am always glad when I see evidence that another soul is 'awake'. :)
It means a lot to me.

I spoke with a woman today and I asked why she was wearing a mask outside. Of course you know the usual conversation ensued. I told her that the coronavirus was a simple flu bug whose name is on every can of spray Clorox. She looked at me blankly. I tried telling her the reason for all this and she couldn't grasp it. I told her that some think this may be the Mark of the Beast and she just looked at me. My heart sank. I asked if she believed in Christ and she told me she's Catholic. As a former Catholic I know what that means. My heart sank further.

I told her that if she's never accepted Christ she'd better do it now. She glanced at her watch, ignoring me. I saw that she was in spiritual darkness. It saddened me.

My fellow believers the harvest is great but workers few. Please speak with anyone in your vicinity. It's so hard to know the end of those who will spend eternity in torment. Yes there are evil people who you know deserve it but there are others who need someone to tell them the truth.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The 'rapture' is biblical - it is true; 'pre-trib' rapture is what is false.
I'm not a bible scholar so I can't argue the point. I know what the Thessalonians verse says but I read that was not what it was meant. We each have to seek the Holy Spirit's guidance. I think we just have to be careful because there is no "Rapture" in the bible.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The papacy has everything to do with the beast. The papacy is the beast. (Technically, the Jesuits.)
Oh yes I read part of the book about the Jesuits. Are they at the top of the power structure? I wasn't sure who was. I know the illuminati are up there.

I thought the papacy was the whore?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The guillotines have been around for many years - "just waiting for the 'proper' time to come along"...
Do you think we are the ones who are to be killed for our faith? I'll tell you right out: I'm a coward. God knows it.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The truth about our reality can be quite overwhelming --- which is why most people do not want to believe it...
That's true. I wish it would just get over with. I hate the long drawn out way it is happening. Someone sent me a video and it looks like they're going to hit the grid and then go after finances next.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I read that the NWO is in the bible. It's the one world government and the mark of the beast where you can't buy or sell without the mark.

Think of this: The Deagal website has about 2/3 of America's population gone by 2025. Are we going to starve to death if we don't have the mark?
How do you understand "must shortly come to pass"?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
How do you understand "must shortly come to pass"?
I understand it - according to the Greek that it was translated from - to mean "must shortly begin to come to pass"...

Seriously. Look it up...

This is one of the misinterpretations that causes some people's eschatology to be "thrown way off"...

Every preterist should do a very in-depth detailed honest study of this.

:)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I understand it - according to the Greek that it was translated from - to mean "must shortly begin to come to pass"...

Seriously. Look it up...

This is one of the misinterpretations that causes some people's eschatology to be "thrown way off"...

Every preterist should do a very in-depth detailed honest study of this.

I simply asked the OP a question, how does she understand, I kind of don't want to take up any theory I hate them all to be honest with you. In the end of the day it's all vapor nobody can prove their position (but they all think they can).

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I simply asked the OP a question, how does she understand, I kind of don't want to take up any theory I hate them all to be honest with you. In the end of the day it's all vapor nobody can prove their position (but they all think they can).
Well then --- I guess we should all just "give up" --- since it is obviously technically impossible for anyone to understand the slightest bit of anything that may be read in/from the Bible by anyone at anytime - with or without the help of the Holy Spirit... :rolleyes:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Do you think we are the ones who are to be killed for our faith? I'll tell you right out: I'm a coward. God knows it.
Me too. Although I think and hope of pre trib. Anyway if not, I guess it will be quick. That's one good thing. Didn't the Lord say be anxious for nothing (no thing) including end times and beheading if that is the case for us.:)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Well then --- I guess we should all just "give up" --- since it is obviously technically impossible for anyone to understand the slightest bit of anything that may be read in/from the Bible by anyone at anytime - with or without the help of the Holy Spirit... :rolleyes:
That's not what I stated at all though, why misrepresent me. But I am aware my view of this isn't popular. I absolutely detest the pretentious way people fight over their OWN interpretations ABOUT predictions ABOUT actual future events which we have no idea in advance how will they play out... And it's even debatable how much of this is future events! And all those fake predictions and failures... What a rabbit hole. Why focus on what's sure and proven teaching of the Way, if we can be guesstimating unforeseeable events instead. I guess I made my sentiments known.

P.S. also not a fan of how people find ways to cram every current political event into the Bible

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Ahwatukee is very knowledgable and kind. He has wrote very interesting stuff on here on the thread about the Rapture x

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I like Ahwatukee. I have not really gotten to know him that well; but, he seems to be a very nice guy.

We disagree on eschatology. But, I think there is even more that we agree on - biblical and otherwise.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
It means a lot to me.

I spoke with a woman today and I asked why she was wearing a mask outside. Of course you know the usual conversation ensued. I told her that the coronavirus was a simple flu bug whose name is on every can of spray Clorox. She looked at me blankly. I tried telling her the reason for all this and she couldn't grasp it. I told her that some think this may be the Mark of the Beast and she just looked at me. My heart sank. I asked if she believed in Christ and she told me she's Catholic. As a former Catholic I know what that means. My heart sank further.

I told her that if she's never accepted Christ she'd better do it now. She glanced at her watch, ignoring me. I saw that she was in spiritual darkness. It saddened me.

My fellow believers the harvest is great but workers few. Please speak with anyone in your vicinity. It's so hard to know the end of those who will spend eternity in torment. Yes there are evil people who you know deserve it but there are others who need someone to tell them the truth.
My 16 year old daughter and I almost got booted out of Walmart the other day because my teen wasn't wearing a mask.

It was weird because we were at the checkout, halfway done and almost ready to pay, when we were accosted by an employee.

Our cashier didn't have a problem with my daughter being maskless until his fellow employee made a scene. Then he stopped scanning our items and said that we would not continue our transaction unless my daughter put on a mask.

My daughter tried to argue that she wasn't the one buying anything but it didn't matter. So she finally complied. I was proud of her for standing up for herself. She tried, which is more than most will do these days. Everyone else just follows along like good little sheeple.

Made me realize all the more how quickly and easily we are forced under the government's thumb. I suspect it won't be much longer...10 years or less...before we'll have to choose between taking the beast's mark or starving.