Is Damascus a heap of ruins?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Breaking News - This is HUGE

Isaiah 17:1 A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Israel-Hamas war: Iranian embassy bombed in Syria, top commander killed | LiveNOW from FOX

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Prophecy & Pattern 7 Days Before The Eclipse

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How do we know if the Day of the Lord is at hand?

Many people know the verse "no one knows the day or the hour" but what about the verse that when you see these things take place look up for your redemption draws nigh. The Lord clearly told us we would see things happen that would let us know that our redemption draws nigh. So, what are they?

1. A worldwide global shutdown of the economy which God says is Him calling for sabbath fast.

According to the book of Joel that is. a big sign that the day of the Lord is at hand and it is like the picture of the Jordan river standing up and allowing Israel to cross over on dry land.

2. According to Daniel the last seven years is known as the 70th week and in the middle of that week the Antichrist causes the sacrifices and oblations to cease. So if you see the Jews return to the land of Israel that would be.a necessary first step (1948), and you would need to see them take control of Jerusalem (1967) and they will need to resume the sacrifices. Before they can do that they will need to have a certified red heifer to sacrifice (they have at least one that is certified and ready to sacrifice this spring).

3. Signs in the Sun, Moon and stars. We have had several major signs, the Revelation 12 sign in 2017 and the writing on the wall sign in which God wrote "Alpha and Omega" or "Aleph Tav" on the US.

4. Wars and rumors of war. It would have to include all the major powers: China, Russia, the US and Europe as well as Israel. Psalm 83 war leads to the destruction of Damascus and the Ezekiel 38 war. A rumor of war might refer to a bioweapon followed with a whole lot of censorship. False flag events accusing people of insurrection, and stolen elections. Things like that.

5. There were two big signs that took place before the crucifixion of Jesus which may correspond with the rapture of the church (when Jesus was crucified there was a big earthquake and the graves were opened -- we expect at the rapture there will be a big earthquake (sixth seal) and the graves will be opened). The first sign was the flipping of the moneychangers tables. I think we'll see a collapse of the US dollar as a world reserve currency. The next day Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered up signifying the sinful worldly system. He then said that we would tell this mountain to be taken up and cast into the sea representing the Roman government. So I also expect to see a collapse of the world's economic system.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am wondering if this retaliation from Iran will lead to Isaiah 17:1 and Damascus becoming a heap of ruins and where that fits in the timeline of Jesus earthly ministry as a pattern for His second coming.

23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Damascus as the oldest continually inhabited city might represent human civilization drinking the cup that Jesus drank and being baptized with the baptism with which He was baptized.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.chathamhouse.org/2024/0...strike-balanced-its-need-avoid-wider-conflict

Consider the consequences to Iran if they do not follow through with a massive attack against Israel. What will that do to their allies: Hamas, Hezbollah and Yemen? Also consider the internal political situation in Iran after making such strong and provocative statements towards Israel to do nothing or to have a weak or cowardly response to your embassy being blown up?

This is the old "you have made your bed, now lie in it". Iran has absolutely no choice, they are like the big bad bully in school who has finally been called out. He has no choice, he has to fight.

For_His_Glory

Jun 20, 2017
Persia (Iran) is and has been attacking Israel with drones and missiles. Have they been landing in Israel? No one really knows. The MSM of course is conducting heavy censorship but according to them, Biden wants the U.S. to be involved in this war but Netanyahu warned him to stay out of it. Prophetically, we are getting closer and closer to Ezekiel's Israel's massive invasion situation prophecy fulfillment in chapters 38 -39.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2454480701392103&set=a.348033338703527

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020