Is Favre & Company going to whip the Cowboys Sunday?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
For those of you who are Yankee football fans, what do you think? I think so.

G

greatkraw

Gridiron is just a pale imitaion of REAL football, rugby

C

christiancollegegirl

Just to let y'all know that even though I don't like football, I back my Cowboys 100%

Dec 12, 2009
Cowboys are gonna win, you just gotta accept it:D

N

NeedAMiracle

No. he's not

Dec 19, 2009
Gridiron is just a pale imitaion of REAL football, rugby
I don’t want to start a war between our two great countries, but now you’ve gone too far, Greatkraw. There is no comparison between rugby and the great game of Yankee football.

Dec 19, 2009
Just to let y'all know that even though I don't like football, I back my Cowboys 100%
I’ve been a Cardinals fan all my life, and in our glory days—the mid-70s—it was the Cowboys who kept beating us. I have no love for that team.

C

christiancollegegirl

lol! No matter how bad they do, I still back the Cowboys.

Dec 12, 2009
I don’t want to start a war between our two great countries, but now you’ve gone too far, Greatkraw. There is no comparison between rugby and the great game of Yankee football.
I agree with you on that. Rugby is actually better, but you can't compare the two. It would help if it wasn't yankee:)

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

G

greatkraw

I have to concede your point.

to mention both in the same sentence is to insult rugby in all its forms

Dec 12, 2009

You mean like this?

RUGBY AND YANKEE FOOTBALL ARE AWESOME!!

G

greatkraw

You mean like this?

RUGBY AND YANKEE FOOTBALL ARE AWESOME!!
Brenna the (deluded) peacemaker:D

(gotta go feed cat - his name is Schrodinger:D)

C

christiancollegegirl

Go Cowboys!!!!

B

Belgian_Pilot

Rugby? Yankee football?

Soccer!!! The REAL football cuz it's played with the FEET! :D:D

Woops, I think I might have isolated myself against all those americans and australians :D

C

christiancollegegirl

lol It's ok Askel. I always wondered why we call football 'football' when we don't use our feet.

Dec 19, 2009
Soccer is a silly game, people running around kicking a big, round ball for hours on end.

Rugby is even sillier—I don’t even have a clue what’s going on when I see a film clip of a rugby match.

Give me good, old-fashioned Yankee football. My Cardinals will be back next year.

Dec 12, 2009
Rugby? Yankee football?

Soccer!!! The REAL football cuz it's played with the FEET! :D:D

Woops, I think I might have isolated myself against all those americans and australians :D
FUTBOL BEATS ALL!!!!!!!!

americans arnt that great at it. more prideful...

C

Centurion

Yes, lol...............