Is Holy Scripture sufficient ....?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Were they able to carry out their will?
I change my mind all the time. does it mean God forced me against my will??

Your drawing on straws hoping your right with no proof of what really happened, just assumptions

E

eternally-gratefull

If a person wills to do something and God does something to make them change their mind, hasn't God "overrode" their "free-will"? Hasn't He forced them to think differently?

Why would this be true? why could we not just say he convinced them to make a better choice?

If He did not do this then How could He be Sovereign? Our free will would override God's will, which we know that is not the case. Well I guess some of us do.
Our free will overrides Gods will all the time. Does he will us to sin? Yet we do it against his will. Did he will Isreal reject him?

Matthew 23:37
[ Jesus Laments over Jerusalem ] “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, (Jesus or Gods will) but you were not willing!

why did God not force Israel to obey his will?