Is Israel Going Away Soon.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2011
I think Not >>>>>>>>>> Lucifer Would Like!>> your thoughts.

R

R3V07UTI0N

No it won't God is with us

Jul 19, 2011
No it won't God is with us >>>>>>>> Just like The PreZZZZ Will say God! Not Jesus! Jesus Bless Israll is Gods Time Line!

R

R3V07UTI0N

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." (Isaiah 43:11) Old Testament
besides the Father there is no Saviour.
What?!? How can this be if Jesus is our Saviour?!? Yes the Father is Saviour "But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:"(2 Timothy 1:10) New Testament

"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."(Isaiah 45:23) Old Testament
Every knee shall bow unto the Father.
Yes every knee shall bow down to God! "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"(Philippians 2:10)New Testament

You may ask how can this be if it destroys the trinity doctrine of three different "persons", Jesus never says I am ONE OF THREE. "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one."(Galatians 3:20) not a mediator of one Trinity but God is One.

How can this be? there is only one God and that God is the Father "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?..."-(Malachi 2:10) If Jesus is God it logically fallows that Jesus is the Father.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."-(Isaiah 9:6) Jesus is the Son prophesied about and there is only ONE Father.

Jesus Himself taught that He was the Father. "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."-(John 8:19). "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am "he", ye shall die in your sins."-(John 8:24) we should note that "he" in the verse is in italics, which indicates that it is not in the original Greek, been added by the translators. Jesus was really identifying Himself with the "I AM" of (Exodus 3:14). The Jews who did not understand his meaning, asked, "Who art thou?" Jesus answered, "Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning."-(John 8:25). However "They understood not that he spake to them of the Father."-(John 8:27). In other words, Jesus tried to tell them that He is the Father and the I AM and that if they did not accept Him as God they would die in their sins.

Don't be like the Jews who did not understand His meaning just cuz He said He is the Father.

"Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."(Isaiah 52:6) Old Testament
"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."(John 14:10) New Testament

In 1 John 5:7 the Father, the Word which is the Son (John 1:14), and the Holy Spirit is simply God, God is Holy (Leviticus 11:44; 1 Peter 1:16) God alone is Holy in Himself. God is also a spirit (John 4:24), and there is only one spirit of God (1 Corinthians 12:11; Ephesians 4:4). Therefore "Holy Spirit" is another term for the ONE God. therefore 1 John 5:7 the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit bear record in heaven and that these three are titles of the one (Jesus Christ)

In Matthew 28:19 Jesus said "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" the Apostles understood in the name(singular) not plural making it one name not three.
"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."(Acts 2:38)

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."(Acts 4:12)
THE NAME IS JESUS CHRIST
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."(Revelation 1:8)

"One Lord, one faith, one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)
There is not three different persons but One living God.
"...God was manifest in the flesh..."(1 Timothy 3:16)
"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."(Colossians 2:9)