D
Dazza
Guest
I am 41 years old, I was bought up in a loving Christian home and I became a Christian when I was about 7. I have been a committed Christian all that time and have spent time on the mission field as a pilot.
I have lived with a secret all my life until about 3 years ago when I told my wife, who is the only other person I have told. (We have been married 16 and 1/2 years now).
I enjoy wetting and messing my pants and wearing diapers.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My wife was really good about it when I told her and lets me wear diapers to bed. I only wear them on week ends and only to bed now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I don't know why I started but I started doing it when I was about 12 years old. I always wanted to wear diapers but I was not able to get any so I just went in my pants. It was not untill 3.5 years ago that I started to wear diapers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I was very careful and never got caught, not even when I got married. About 6 years ago when we returned from the mission field we were living with my parents. My wife was doing the washing and noticed my pants smelt like pee. She said nothing to me as she did not want to embarrass me.
Up until around 3 years ago I thought I was the only one who did this sort of thing. (I did not have the internet as a kid and never thought to look it up until three years ago)
So one night, 3 years ago, I plucked up the courage to tell my wife what I did. She did not get mad in fact she was calm and supportive. While she supported me she did not want to know when I went in my pants.
I only told my wife about the diapers about 5 months ago and again she was supportive and let me wear them to bed.
Anyway I was doing my quiet time in the bath the other night and I felt the Lord say to me to stop doing it or I would miss a blessing.
I want to stop but it is sooooo hard. I have been doing this for most of my life.
I thought it would be easy.
The messing is easy because I never really liked the clean up. But the wetting and Diapers is really hard. I have not worn a diaper for 2 weeks and there is not a day that goes by where I do not want to put one on. The wetting I have cut back on but still weaken.
Thoughts any one.[/FONT]
I have lived with a secret all my life until about 3 years ago when I told my wife, who is the only other person I have told. (We have been married 16 and 1/2 years now).
I enjoy wetting and messing my pants and wearing diapers.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My wife was really good about it when I told her and lets me wear diapers to bed. I only wear them on week ends and only to bed now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I don't know why I started but I started doing it when I was about 12 years old. I always wanted to wear diapers but I was not able to get any so I just went in my pants. It was not untill 3.5 years ago that I started to wear diapers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I was very careful and never got caught, not even when I got married. About 6 years ago when we returned from the mission field we were living with my parents. My wife was doing the washing and noticed my pants smelt like pee. She said nothing to me as she did not want to embarrass me.
Up until around 3 years ago I thought I was the only one who did this sort of thing. (I did not have the internet as a kid and never thought to look it up until three years ago)
So one night, 3 years ago, I plucked up the courage to tell my wife what I did. She did not get mad in fact she was calm and supportive. While she supported me she did not want to know when I went in my pants.
I only told my wife about the diapers about 5 months ago and again she was supportive and let me wear them to bed.
Anyway I was doing my quiet time in the bath the other night and I felt the Lord say to me to stop doing it or I would miss a blessing.
I want to stop but it is sooooo hard. I have been doing this for most of my life.
I thought it would be easy.
The messing is easy because I never really liked the clean up. But the wetting and Diapers is really hard. I have not worn a diaper for 2 weeks and there is not a day that goes by where I do not want to put one on. The wetting I have cut back on but still weaken.
Thoughts any one.[/FONT]