Is it just me?

• Thread starter shadows_and_sparks
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shadows_and_sparks

Hey everyone, I am new to this site. I was just wondering, is it hard to get people to talk and open up to new people or is it just me? It just seems that I try to talk to people and I feel as though I am being ignored at times.lol It may just be me but it never hurts to ask you know.lol Thanks.

Apr 13, 2007
Hi Shadows, I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm usually around, if you'd like to talk, just find me. God bless and welcome!

N

NewFaithGuy

hey shadows.. i'm new here too.. and well for some people i guess it isn't so, they are able to open up and talk to new people easily, but for others (like me!) it takes time to open up..! so it's not like you are being ignored, just give it a little time. things will be better :)
cheers!

nid

Jan 4, 2010
It happens man,even I have felt like that many times, you just need to have patience and try to start a converstion with a Hi,and the rest will follow,above all God will surely help you out.