Is it Really That Hard

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PaintMySpiritGold

Junior Member
Jul 13, 2014
16
0
0
Awhile ago, I watched an atheist youtuber and commented something like "this youtuber has good points that makes me question my faith" and it started this huge argument in the comments between christians and atheists(that's still going on like 2 months later)... it's just like.. how long can people keep at it? Why can't we find a common ground? Christians versus Christians, Atheists versus Atheists, Christians versus Atheists, etc. Is it really that hard to respect each other?

Also, I don't know why I bother coming on this site anymore
Actually, I'm not sure why I joined in the first place
It seems 90% of content on here is people arguing over bible interpretation
I came here to meet friends of Jesus,
Not to be told how I'm supposed to worship him, how I'm supposed to act, what I'm supposed to believe, etc.

So idk if I'll try to find another site or not but I probably won't come on here as often, not that I come on here often anyways.

Just my two cents.