is it that worth waiting someone to come?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zyra

well im just this curious?! i mean very curious how long probably God gave us that someone?
In he's time right? what if we choose the path to serve God by being single forever..or
Is it appropriate if women will do the first move?

curiosity kills right?

:confused:

Hope not!

God Bless us all Singles...

S

S4C

It's always best to wait on God. Remember in Genesis God led Eve to Adam. I don't see a problem with a young lady to speek, or talk to some one she's interested in. Just keep your values about yourself. Your the lady so let him show his interest as well before you go to fare.

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Zyra,
The man God has for you is WORTH WAITING FOR!! God's timing is not the same as our own...believe me, I know and understand this as I had my eyes fixed on marrying a Godly man by 25...LOL....10 years on and Im STILL waiting! hahaha..
The waiting is never easy, however, the bible clearly states the advantages of singleness. I have served as a missionary in another culture, I have moved around my country working with youth, I have toured in a band for a year.....all this, because I was free to be able to GO wherever God called me to go, and I still am ready, willing and able!
Yes there will be lonely times....especially as you see your friends in relationships, marriages and for me - having their 1st, 2nd and 3rd child!! BUT, we must TRUST that the Lord has GOOD plans for our future (Jer 29:11) and that he will direct our paths (Prov 3:4&5).
I promised myself I would not settle for anything less than a man who has Christ as his focus, a man who builds me up and encourages me in faith, a man who compliments my weak areas and I compliment his. I do believe God has that in hand...despite my frustration with how long it takes sometimes! Its about being able to come to a place of CONTENTMENT within your circumstances and then go - ok Lord, you know the desires of my heart...I give it all over to you - your will be done. Look for ways to be Jesus' hands and feet...go forward and do what you want to do and dont let singleness be a burden to you!!!

S

SamIam

well im just this curious?! i mean very curious how long probably God gave us that someone?
In he's time right? what if we choose the path to serve God by being single forever..or

You should let him do the first move, but definantly you should act like your intrested... Now if your intrested and you've kinda let him know, but he aint doin nothin about it...... I would drop it. I'd have to say i guess its worth the wait.... ...

E

everlastingL0ve

Thanks for the very good points you've made J0Y and reminding me how it is always worth it to seek God first :)

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Your so welcome everlastinglove! ;)
Its good to know that some of my own journey can help others too!
God bless you heaps as you seek him...

C

chelsers

You should let him do the first move, but definantly you should act like your intrested... Now if your intrested and you've kinda let him know, but he aint doin nothin about it...... I would drop it. I'd have to say i guess its worth the wait.... ...
See, when I try to look like I'm interested it looks like I have a weird twitch or some exotic virus...And apparently pointing at a potential suitor and saying "mine!" doesn't work either.

M

missy2shoes

yea I tried that once......and his gf gave me an evil glare :p

S

SamIam

missy=MINE

M

missy2shoes

uhmmmmm define Missy :p :p

S

SamIam

missy- woman with half a face