Is it too late?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lostintexas10
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lostintexas10

Guest
First of all I beg y'all to please not judge me. I feel confused. I've had bad thoughts and done things that go against the Lord's will. I know I'm wrong, I want to be different. I don't want to be this way because in the eyes of our Lord it is wrong. I don't want to perish for all eternity. Please someone help me with advice and guidance. I know homosexuality is a sin. Please help me, I don't want to be like this. Is it too late for me? Is there no hope for my salvation?