Is Obama Evil?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Obama evil?

• Total voters
Jul 27, 2011
i won't judge obama, but i can tell you according to the word i'm evil, the Father said it i didn't, but the Fathers always right so i believe Him

W

wwjd_kilden

From my understanding the bible says we are all evil (because we sin).

* Thankfully though God made us with a desire to be like Him, and because He is good, that results in most people at least attempting to be good.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
you better get ready with him,,,,,,,,,,,,in the bible,,,,,,,,,,,the fullness of the ammonites were not yet fulfilled,,,,,,,,,,,but when they were,,,,,,,,,Israel came from bondage,,,,,,,and overthrew them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then when they became corrupt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they were carried away to Assyria,Babylon,,,,,,,,,,Greece,,,,Rome,,,,,,,,,,,,,and scattered into the four winds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no king shall rise without the endorsement of the lord,,,,,,and as in the case of the others "if you are a disobedient people",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"the lord will harden the heart of the pharaoh",,,,,,,,,,,elect any presadent you like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"you have become a wicked people",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the lord will raise you up an wicked taskmaster,,,,,,,,,,,"for your own good",,,,,,,,,and you have all of the worlds history to prove it by,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Obama,,,,,,,you people,,,,,,,he may be good,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you as a people are "wicked",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and so whosoever you elect,,,,,,,,,,,,the lord will harden there heart and it will bring you o your knees,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"is Obama good?,,,,,,,,,,"are you"????????????????????????????

H

honey52

We all sin. In my humble yet vehement opinion, Obama has not stopped nor has desire to stop. I don't know of myself..but I cannot believe he would pass through the eye of a needle. Honey52

P

prophecyman

I think the word wicked best describes him, to be wicked is not necessarily evil, but is a departure from the principles and tenets of true faith.

Only a wicked man departeth from the Lord!

C

Crossfire

Depends on who you ask. *lol*

Actually, a better way to state your question would be; "Is Obama malevolent?" the answer to which is 'No', because he is actually doing what he feels is right for this country. I seriously doubt that he would intentionally want to bring harm to this nation so that would not make him intentionally evil per say but rather, disillusioned and misinformed.

One a positive note, because he desires to do right then there's always a chance he can turn things around thus we must pray for his salvation.

Last edited:
M

miktre

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w[/video]

Oct 31, 2011
When the kings of Israel and Judah worshipped other Gods as well as the one true God, the entire nation suffered. Obama is a Christian as Christianity agrees with Islam, he has not made Jesus his messiah but also worships other Gods.

The question is if the OT is scripture showing God principles? It think it does. God is eternal, God never changes. In the gospel of John, the very first verses, it says that the word was from the beginning, and the word includes Christ. Further on it says that Abraham knew Him. When the world became wicked, worshipping Gods they created in their own minds, God chose the Hebrews to teach them about Him. They are His chosen people, much of the OT is written around that training God gave them. Some say that means the OT is mostly for the Jews. I think it includes us. God created and loves every man He created. God’s great desire is for every man to live with Him forever.

I think that when God showed us the results of the Hebrew Kings worshipping other Gods it is not just for the Hebrews, not just for those times, but an explanation of one of the principles God uses to run our world.