Is Prince Andrew in Hell right now?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

After his "trainwreck" interview with the BBC.
Does he need to make a full public repentance? Or just a private one with God?

M

morefaithrequired

Maybe some confessions are too sordid for the public. How much do we need to know? If we need to know at all. Epstein was obviously a low life living the "high life". it doesnt paint the prince as a shining one.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Why would he be in hell right now? He is still alive. His first job is to get right with God. A lifetime of silver platter pleasures will be hard to give up I suspect.

M

morefaithrequired

oh that's right. Hell cant be a state of mind

M

morefaithrequired

Clarity is important... just saying
of course he needs to repent. come totally clean.
this is a classic example for all of us. we can suffer "Hell" until we come clean. Our minds/our conscience wont leave us alone. That is assuming we arent psychopaths. which i dont think Andrew is. He is still in denial. Like an alcoholic or drug addict.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Feeling like one is in he'll isn't even close to one actually being in hell. No living human can possibly imagine what that would actually feel like.

I understand your thoughts though.

M

morefaithrequired

We get glimpses of Heaven and Hell in this life. Sometimes lengthy glimpses. Sometimes lifetime glimpses.
As I imagine whats its like for many living in countries like North Korea. Lifetime misery.
None of us can confidently compare afterlife Hell to Hell on Earth. For obvious reasons.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
He needs to be given an Edward VIII-style treatment.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I think Prince Andrew has placed himself in a position where he will have to give an account of himself in court eventually.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
He needs to be given an Edward VIII-style treatment.

From what I know about Edward VIII he had an enviable life in his so called exile consisting of one long round of parties with Wallace
and visits from famous personalities of the day.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
After his "trainwreck" interview with the BBC.
Does he need to make a full public repentance? Or just a private one with God?
He could be going through Hell if the population in England are contentious toward him already.

As for Hell itself, no one is in Hell right now. The Book of Revelation 20

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
What about the average citizen of North Korea? Isnt that place a Hell on Earth?
Yes. If a north Korean citizen is in possession of a Bible there it is a death sentence.
Not that many years ago a missionary group was airdropping Bibles into NK.
"Here you go! Read this. Jesus saves. When you're caught with this Bible at least you know where you're going after your execution." :cry:
What was that group thinking? Besides, nah, we don't need to research to find out if NK officials would be upset by these drops.

The Hell on earth is not the Hell in scripture.