Is something wrong in CC groups?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
I'm not gregarious, but I felt the need to intereact. I joined a couple of groups there on here, but I left (even from "singles" where 360 persons were/are joined).

grup.png

Forums, instead, are livid, more moved and crowded.

Chat Rooms are much better for fast interacting, but I'm slow to enjoy its potential fullest (although I have enjoyed the room of prayer).

Wow! It serves to pray, to worship God and to find some fellowship.

I hope yuanyuan creates her chinese group there to see she doesn get disapointed. If groups don't move, I'd like to see how a chinese group could grow "exponencialmente" in a short time.

yuan.png

May 3, 2013
Hummm!

If I lacked myself some coherence, no credibility is deserved: Not gregarious.

He! He! :P

Sep 6, 2013
I tried joining a group, but found it to be mostly abandoned. Are there any that are actively used?

U

Ugly

I tried joining a group, but found it to be mostly abandoned. Are there any that are actively used?
Seems many groups are not very active. I think people get an idea, get excited, recruit and the lose interest so they don't continue to push the group. And they are easy to forget about when you do join, so i think most people just use them as placeholders to represent themselves by the title rather than engage in conversations with them.

May 3, 2013
Ha! Ha!

I think you could be leading a "new" group... What would be the name you have thought for another? Ha! Ha!

Perhaps that abandonement you mentioned is connected to technical reasons.

I thought "the hispanic" group could be moved, related, and more SOLIDARY as I have seen YOU (saxon people) in different forums.

I must admit I screwed up when I changed my PMs incoming tray, but I liked no obligations when those forums looked so free to go and go.

May 3, 2013
Seems many groups are not very active. I think people get an idea, get excited, recruit and the lose interest so they don't continue to push the group. And they are easy to forget about when you do join, so i think most people just use them as placeholders to represent themselves by the title rather than engage in conversations with them.
I agree!

There are SOME who need the "moderator's" approval (not a good thing for me). Forums are WIDE open.

Jun 22, 2013
I like the idea of groups. They organize elements of the body of Christ and things get done more efficiently.
It helps to focus on specific things at a time.
I'm a part of the men's group, and by being a part of that group, I take it that I should pray for the members of that group and interact with them for encouragement and such.
In its essence it's just a way to organize where and how you spend your time.