Is the Bible Discussion Forum turning into the Cuckoo's Nest?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is the Bible Discussion forum turning into the Cuckoo's Nest? (multiple choice)

• Yes, its downright nutty in there lately!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, everything there makes perfect sense to me

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe I just don't understand what they're saying

• It must be from the poles shifting (north and south have shifted)

• There are other forums??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a headache

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No more polls PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never heard of a cuckoo's nest

• Total voters

1still_waters

I just had a look see through the last day or so of active threads. I skimmed the content. I saw a handful of blatant bad behavior. So nah, things aren't that bad.

A

AnandaHya

stuey i love the cartoon it makes me smile just thinking about it.

ZeroTurb, i'm sorry but thats the way of the world, there are always going to be people who do things we don't like, we don't get to chose what happens to us (that's in God's hands) but we get to choose how we react. :) chin up, you've got God's love and approval, who else's do you really need? lol

Aug 2, 2009
stuey i love the cartoon it makes me smile just thinking about it.

ZeroTurb, i'm sorry but thats the way of the world, there are always going to be people who do things we don't like, we don't get to chose what happens to us (that's in God's hands) but we get to choose how we react. :) chin up, you've got God's love and approval, who else's do you really need? lol
Well the way of the world is one thing, but seeing someone calling your church "the great whore" and "the apostasy" and calling its members heathens and idolaters is a little more than I can just turn my back on and ignore. If that makes me less of a Christian, then so be it!

J

Jullianna

I just had a look see through the last day or so of active threads. I skimmed the content. I saw a handful of blatant bad behavior. So nah, things aren't that bad.
Maybe some folks are coming in here and reading these threads :)

That's really good to hear tho! I did venture in this afternoon. So far, I haven't found any mortal wounds :)

Aug 2, 2009
I didn't mean bad behavior or hateful posts when I started this thread. It was because I've been seeing some posts that seemed to come way out from left field if you know what I mean. Like some have been smoking something funny.

M

Mark777

I didn't mean bad behavior or hateful posts when I started this thread. It was because I've been seeing some posts that seemed to come way out from left field if you know what I mean. Like some have been smoking something funny.
There is plenty of that.....but then, maybe that is what people think of some of my posts!! I just try to remember that we all know in part and there are plenty of honest believers simply trying to get their heads around what can be some rather complex issues.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Real christians would have voted number six!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1still_waters

I have so many psychological and sociological theories about online stuff, namely chat and forums. But I fear my theories would probably insult some. So I'll keep them to myself.

J

Jullianna

Yeah...I guess we're all messed up to an extent, huh? *twitch twitch* *shrugs*