Is the Earth being Scorched with Great Heat?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Figurative language describing real world events that may be precipitated by heavenly events, but it will still be man doing it
You have yet to show the verse that says its man doing it. There are no verses, you just choose to believe it cause you heard someone preach it and it sounds so good that it fits a modern day nuclear war.
 
You have yet to show the verse that says its man doing it. There are no verses, you just choose to believe it cause you heard someone preach it and it sounds so good that it fits a modern day nuclear war.

i've never heard or read anyone saying what I'm saying. What will be your thoughts when nuclear war starts happening? It's already beginning to take shape in the world. It won't be much longer
 
I was going to the beach in Florida the other day and it was 106 which is way over with all the ocean breezes, since at least my 60 plus years I've live here to say nothing of the ocean with the hurricanes boiling up. Then I went to Texas, and as they say its always bigger in Texas, the heat hit me at the airport like a blowtorch, it was 118 and the weatherman said it was even hotter in his forecast, I was too dazed to check it, but it has gotten hotter and no one has shown any real reason for the sudden shift, many theories but nothing they can validate. Could we have another reason?

We see the following in Revelation of the earth being scorched with great heat...

Revelation 16:8-9
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
your 2 revelation verses occur after the rapture. the earth has its phases just like humans. it is a living organism, sort of speaking. even gravitational "pulls" effect earth's seasons.
 
I get this out of conjecturing verses, about the ending, beginning and in-between

We, the people do not really know, in truth we each think we know, after much study

For Example: The Pharisees claimed to know and did not know. Even Satan himself did not understand, yet wanted to understand, to remain in charge. Still going on today, even though defeated at the resurrection of Son from the dead, over 2.000 years ago now.
Where Satan lost the keys he had to Heaven and Hell to Jesus once risen. Evil lost, yet flesh itself still remained(s) wanting to be in charge over many, not all, as many more will become believers turning in trust to God also. Seeing love and mercy given them by God first. These continued believers will see new being made new by God daily and grow unto maturity over many mistakes made prior to growing up as born new in love willto God Father first With /Son as mom for them too, not a few anymore, All, once anyone believes God and decides to keep the self of their first birth as dead Romans 6:1-12 to their first birth of flesh. Start Hebrews 5:12-6:20

I see this: When Jesus said a strong mans' house goods cannot be plundered unless the strong man be bound and tied up first.
I see Satan heard that and went after Jesus through thoughts encouraging the Pharisees to kill Jesus.
Now, when Satan Saw Jesus going willingly to the cross. Satan then encouraged scourging of to Jesus, to stop Jesus, knowing something is wrong. Deciderd it was not good for Jesus to go the cross. Then the resurrection took place and the disciples discipled to the whole truth, in why Jesus was to go through death first, Acts 1:1-5 Then risen for new life to be given to whomever Father chooses. Yes it still takes people to want to get this as a gift, not of works as people continue to try to do and find they are not able eventually and turn to God in Faith the same as Jesus was in FaITH FOR US TO BE MADE NEW IN GOD'S SPiRIT AND TRUTH, by God for us, wow!!!!!!!!!!! thank you God. The new life resides in the risen Jesus for us all.
Now, today we the people are reckoning truth from Revelations and still can't truly figure it out all out can we? I can't and have given up on that. I see to trust God Father in risen Son alone, thank you, however it turns out, God Father knows best
Jeremiah 29:11 is for us all, not just Jeremiah. I have rusted others, even my own thought(s) I have found out I can only trust God and not think I know, as in Phil 3:1-20 understanding through Paul Phil 1:6 and Matthew 19, read it all please
 
i've never heard or read anyone saying what I'm saying. What will be your thoughts when nuclear war starts happening? It's already beginning to take shape in the world. It won't be much longer
That nuclear war is happening. Just nothing in the Bible about such things. The same revelation you claim is talking about HUMANS doing nuclear warfare, even though its angels blowing the trumpets and supernatural disasters is the same Bible that talks about HORSES gathering to fight Jesus in Rev 19. Not tanks and helicopters.
 
I was going to the beach in Florida the other day and it was 106 which is way over with all the ocean breezes, since at least my 60 plus years I've live here to say nothing of the ocean with the hurricanes boiling up. Then I went to Texas, and as they say its always bigger in Texas, the heat hit me at the airport like a blowtorch, it was 118 and the weatherman said it was even hotter in his forecast, I was too dazed to check it, but it has gotten hotter and no one has shown any real reason for the sudden shift, many theories but nothing they can validate. Could we have another reason?

We see the following in Revelation of the earth being scorched with great heat...

Revelation 16:8-9
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
I believe the earth is expanding making it seem as if the earth is shifting