Is The Enemy (through others said thoughts) being allowed to hurt your relationship ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Often , ok, sometimes, we meet someone, afforded that grace by God, that is sooo right for us. We are sooo in love (sounds like a song, doesn't it ;) ) , everything beyween US would be just fine but, unfortunately, it seems, in relationships, not only we are relationshipping with girl/guy but also we are relationshipping with their friends or , yeah, their parents.

I want to say these things. What God has put together do not tear apart. That goes for you, and, you, and, you . 'You' know who you are , LOL. But, I am being serious in my flippancy, I will have YOU noté. :)

The Lord leads, and, if you prayed to God for a guy/gal and then someone crosses your path and you are both loving God first in your life, sworn to follow His laws, and, just like to do same things....

JUST BECAUSE your friend(s) tells you, 'your man is too poor, you deserve better,' or, 'What do you see in him, he treats me, your bff, like he doesn't like me.'

Well, guess what milady or dude, ever go to think your bff is looking like he is coming on to your bf/bf? Your guy/gal is rude because of this reason , and, instead of being fed by the Enemy to dump this rude guy you should look elsewhere for answers. Parents can be good confidants, most often, siblings too, friends, too, but God is our Saviour, and, good news!, He wants to help you through the rough patches with your gf/bf.

Why not let He who made you, not to mention all the stars in.the sky, and, the dirt on the ground you walk , help?

Ask Him, pray wholeheartedly, and, realize who YOU are, what kind of a 'man' or , lady God wants YOU with.

So what IF he is still in school and you are too, and, you are now 40,000 in debt.... If God is calling YOU together that obstacle will mean nothing because YOU are being true to YOU and YOU know who YOU are to be with.

Good need is....He knows too.

++++-++++
So, don't let your well-meaning friends dissuade you from a guy/gal YOU know the issues are jot that big to you and YOU know that both of YOU TWO can get through :)

God bless YOU :)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreenNnice

Edits

*Good news....He knows too :)

jot = not

B

Be_Evergreen

Beautiful advice!!! :) I agree wholeheartedly.

There are signs all over the internet that say to dance with God, and He will let a good man cut in- that if one puts God first, the partner will be led to you. And how cool is that!?! God is the ultimate matchmaker, because he knows what is in our hearts and what we desire and need.

Once we get there, the love of God is the strongest force ever- strength through the Lord can work miracles, even when others try to challenge you with worldly concerns like money!

C

CC_Bride

I often wonder if Boaz had friends who laughed at his idea of marrying Ruth because of Naomi?
How many guys would marry a woman knowing the former husbands mother had to be THEIR bitter mother in law? And the first child born of that union would never be legally HIS son, but the legal son of the late husband?

G

GreenNnice

Beautiful advice!!! :) I agree wholeheartedly.

There are signs all over the internet that say to dance with God, and He will let a good man cut in- that if one puts God first, the partner will be led to you. And how cool is that!?! God is the ultimate matchmaker, because he knows what is in our hearts and what we desire and need.

Once we get there, the love of God is the strongest force ever- strength through the Lord can work miracles, even when others try to challenge you with worldly concerns like money!
Excellent, dance with God , and, who knows, He leads, but He may bring you your star.
But as for cutting in, NEVER let any guy cut in front of your relationship with God.

Great analogy, BeEverGreen, great advice too God bless ya, milady, for imparting wise wisdom to others . :)

I often wonder if Boaz had friends who laughed at his idea of marrying Ruth because of Naomi?
How many guys would marry a woman knowing the former husbands mother had to be THEIR bitter mother in law? And the first child born of that union would never be legally HIS son, but the legal son of the late husband?
---+
The Lord led Boaz, and, big 'B' was faithful. Anything seemingly difficult like your loving the girl/guy but their parents over-protective, etc., will be got through beautifully IF you turn to God for advice. He is able. He is Lord, He is all-powerful , all-knowing, all-forgiving . Make Him your 'all' and every thing you do will be completed as He leads your life greatly for His glory and your great story blessing you . :)