Is the Great King Set (or Satan) is the real meaning behind the phrase, "The Great Reset" use.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Italian “Re” means King. It can be said that it can mean the Great King Set (or Satan) is the real meaning behind the phrase, "The Great Reset" use.

Bringing with it a the time of mankinds greatest abuse.

Ushering in Satan as the new boss for the short time of his reign.

Having the power to wear out the Saints with the craziness of His Games.

Woe onto us here on earth for He knows His time is short.

He knows he must use everything he can to build on another planet his new home fort.
The great regret will be because the Body was asleep.

The great regret will cause many to weep.

There will be many who won't adjust to what they're told.

They will get fed up with what they can do, where they can go.

Christ said He came for those that his Father gave him not all the people here now.

Perhaps it is time to truly follow your Holy Vow.

Take time to make sure you know which side of the line you will stay

If not you might lose sight and have to pay

Oct 29, 2021
Is that like an antiChrist, "identity of" statement? I've given that some thought and done some research. Many people throughout history have been thought of and identified as the antichrist, including some truly evil people like Napoleon and Hitler who "had it coming' or "fit the bill" so to speak. While I've never done a real, real ,real serious theological Bible study on it, I'm willing to list Buddha as The Antichrist. I don't mean to offer you any evidence at all to back that up, I'm not here to debate the characters identify, and there is much written material freely available on that person and his following which anyone can read. That's my answer to the implicit question. Anyone else can feel perfectly free to offer an alternative identification (oh, please. Freedom of speech) but I'm never going to change my opinion.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Is that like an antiChrist, "identity of" statement? I've given that some thought and done some research. Many people throughout history have been thought of and identified as the antichrist, including some truly evil people like Napoleon and Hitler who "had it coming' or "fit the bill" so to speak. While I've never done a real, real ,real serious theological Bible study on it, I'm willing to list Buddha as The Antichrist. I don't mean to offer you any evidence at all to back that up, I'm not here to debate the characters identify, and there is much written material freely available on that person and his following which anyone can read. That's my answer to the implicit question. Anyone else can feel perfectly free to offer an alternative identification (oh, please. Freedom of speech) but I'm never going to change my opinion.
Before the antichrist can be reveiled the spirit of lawlessness must take over most of the population. My studies led me to the understanding that the 3 Abrahamic religions would be turned against one another. I once wrote an artical about this called "Is Lamb a Muzzeled Lamb Agenda."