is the long night over and has the light come so that the human being can work again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hearer

John 9:4
As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no-one can work.

May 21, 2009
4We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy with His business while it is daylight; night is coming on, when no man can work.
5As long as I am in the world, I am the world's Light.

H

Hearer

4We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy with His business while it is daylight; night is coming on, when no man can work.
5As long as I am in the world, I am the world's Light.
many say that the prophets no longer could work. When will another prophet come and be able to work?

I am saying that the human being who descended from heaven and who abides in Christ and Christ abides in him is able to work. Has this light come again? For Jesus is with and in the Father and whover they send will be the one who can work. Who has the discernment to know whether or not he is here, such a human being who is the light?

May 21, 2009
many say that the prophets no longer could work. When will another prophet come and be able to work?

I am saying that the human being who descended from heaven and who abides in Christ and Christ abides in him is able to work. Has this light come again? For Jesus is with and in the Father and whover they send will be the one who can work. Who has the discernment to know whether or not he is here, such a human being who is the light?
The light is inside of his children.

H

Hearer

The light is inside of his children.
but has not the light been said
He will come suddenly like a ‘thief in the night’ (1 Thessalonians 5:2)

and then also

Two men (angels) said, “This same Jesus, Who was caught away into heaven, will return in exactly the
same way in which you saw Him go into heaven’” (Acts 1:9 & 11). His ascent was witnessed by His
disciples, but it was not accompanied with trumpets, thunder, lightning or a whirlwind – just a cloud …
but if we read carefully, the cloud was not quite normal. A cloud (one single cloud) caught Him up and

carried Him away. Clouds do not normally do that. It would have been a supernatural event.

link http://www.bibleabookoftruth.com/HowWhenAndWhereWillJesusReturn.pdf

May 21, 2009
but has not the light been said
He will come suddenly like a ‘thief in the night’ (1 Thessalonians 5:2)

and then also

Two men (angels) said, “This same Jesus, Who was caught away into heaven, will return in exactly the
same way in which you saw Him go into heaven’” (Acts 1:9 & 11). His ascent was witnessed by His
disciples, but it was not accompanied with trumpets, thunder, lightning or a whirlwind – just a cloud …
but if we read carefully, the cloud was not quite normal. A cloud (one single cloud) caught Him up and

carried Him away. Clouds do not normally do that. It would have been a supernatural event.

link http://www.bibleabookoftruth.com/HowWhenAndWhereWillJesusReturn.pdf

Sure lots of things aren't normal about God. The cloud with Moses. Followed the people by day.
Exodus 13:21
The Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

1. Exodus 14:19
    And the Angel of God Who went before the host of Israel moved and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before them and stood behind them,
    Exodus 14:18-20 (in Context) Exodus 14 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Exodus 14:20
    Coming between the host of Egypt and the host of Israel. It was a cloud and darkness to the Egyptians, but it gave light by night to the Israelites; and the one host did not come near the other all night.
Jeremiah 4:13
Behold, [the enemy] comes up like clouds, his chariots like the whirlwind; his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to us, for we are ruined (destroyed)!
Revelation 11:12
Then [the two witnesses] heard a strong voice from heaven calling to them, Come up here! And before the very eyes of their enemies they ascended into heaven in a cloud. [II Kings 2:11.]

H

Hearer

do you also know this:

11 Then I asked the angel, What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?

12 Again I asked him, What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?
13 He replied, Do you not know what these are? No, my lord, I said. 14 So he said, These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.
(Zechariah Ch. 4)