Is there a Christian elite that is above Gods laws?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2013
Are there people that don't have to adhere to Gods commandments like oh I don't know ....everyone must live by the laws of the land,do not practice sorcery,do not commit incest,do not participate in idolatry and there's actually a bunch more but you get the idea.

Are there people that don't have to follow these laws given by God if so why not?

I ask because there really are people that believe this that consider themselves "good Christians" and I ask you guys because you guys are good Christians aren't you?

Thanks for assisting me as I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Jesus gave us one new commandment. To love others as He has loved us. If we think about this...ponder His love...will we fulfill all others? Will it be because we must?

Or will it be because we love.

Aug 16, 2016
There is no one who is above Gods commandments even christians. We are only servants / children. As Christ stated in John 15:20 - Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' There are people who live in rebellion as if they don't have to adhere to Gods rules in which they will be judged for.

Dec 17, 2013
Thanks Prynce that's exactly what I was thinking but I was feeling kind of bad because im good Christians that are smarter than me because they are white and I'm not and they think that they are above God's laws.

As for that bit of poetry by the other poster? I don't understand what you mean but I think that that is the point even if you aren't aware of it,thanks for trying.

P

pckts

[h=1]Matthew 20:16[/h]So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

I think the concept of "Christian Elite" or being above or below the law is fundamentally impossible with this scripture and the many like it.

Dec 17, 2013
Thanks Prynce that's exactly what I was thinking but I was feeling kind of bad because im dealing with good Christians that are smarter than me because they are white and I'm not and they think that they are above God's laws.

As for that bit of poetry by the other poster? I don't understand what you mean but I think that that is the point even if you aren't aware of it,thanks for trying.

Dec 17, 2013
That really is perplexing poetry stones because it has nothing to do with my question but that is often how that stuff works and im serious when I say that I think that that is the whole point.

It's non-sense poetry like that that turns newcomers away from God in frustration for not understanding and that's the whole point.

Maybe you aren't a True Believer so you don't have the protection of God so you are influenced by the dark powers to try to confuse people causing them to turn away from God because that's whats happening.

Aug 15, 2009
Are there people that don't have to adhere to Gods commandments like oh I don't know ....everyone must live by the laws of the land,do not practice sorcery,do not commit incest,do not participate in idolatry and there's actually a bunch more but you get the idea.

Are there people that don't have to follow these laws given by God if so why not?

I ask because there really are people that believe this that consider themselves "good Christians" and I ask you guys because you guys are good Christians aren't you?

Just the elitists working for the future Antichrist. They act like they don't have to answer to anybody.

There are servants working for him in the BDF. It's their superiority complex that gives them away.

It's always pride that makes them act like that. You will know them by that fruit.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
EVERY ONE needs to adhere to God's commandments..

Dec 1, 2014
Thanks Prynce that's exactly what I was thinking but I was feeling kind of bad because im good Christians that are smarter than me because they are white and I'm not and they think that they are above God's laws.

Focus on Jesus, not bigoted sinners. May God bless you always.

Dec 17, 2013
Thanks for the advice Utah that's what im trying to do,it's just difficult because they are controlling my life right but im learning more everyday.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

All Christians should agree with God in what He calls transgressions against His will...

Feb 28, 2016
there is definitely an 'un-christian' society that basis' their 'owe-particular-choices
above their Creators...

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
That really is perplexing poetry stones because it has nothing to do with my question but that is often how that stuff works and im serious when I say that I think that that is the whole point.

It's non-sense poetry like that that turns newcomers away from God in frustration for not understanding and that's the whole point.

Maybe you aren't a True Believer so you don't have the protection of God so you are influenced by the dark powers to try to confuse people causing them to turn away from God because that's whats happening.
I don't consider my post poetry. Why do you?

Jesus also said to the sons of thunder...the one who would be the greatest in the kingdom, would be a servant to all. No such thing as an elite Christian.

Dec 1, 2014
I don't consider my post poetry. Why do you?

Jesus also said to the sons of thunder...the one who would be the greatest in the kingdom, would be a servant to all. No such thing as an elite Christian.
Excellent post, sister. Keeping it real and glorifying God while you're at it! :cool:

Dec 17, 2013
I don't really mean any offense im also new to talking to God minded people so when you guy's speak in parables and scripture instead of common terms it really is like poetry in that it's difficult to understand.

I gotta appreciate the fact that most of you spend all of tyour lives talking to each other like that sorry I keep forgetting that I'm the minority here.

Do you guy's talk in parables in person?

Like if someone asks "how is your day"? Do you say like "God shined His sun on me so I am a whole person" or something like that?

It's confusing to me when people constantly talk like that,and when I say poetic it's not entirely sarcastic sometimes it's very tasteful and artistic sounding.

Thanks for taking the time to share in the first place.

Dec 17, 2013
And my reply was a bit overboard sorry for that but it's true ask a non believer to ask some questions on this forum about God and following His advise and you'll see that they might just quit before really trying to learn because the common non God minded people don't spend all of their lives talking in parables.

I can totally appreciate the reasoning,it's in the process of understanding where the lesson is learned,like it's in the journey not the destination,yeah I totally get that.