Is there a mod I can speak to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hosanna70

Mar 5, 2020
I've been having issues for a while but I can't find anyone to help me

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It would help to know precisely what you're having issues with.. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I've been having issues for a while but I can't find anyone to help me
This is the User 2 User Tech help and should be the first place you try. It exists to help minimize the demand put on mods by having other users help, when possible. And if not directing people, needing more advanced help, who to contact.
Mods rarely read the forums so asking for one in threads has a low success rate.

Hosanna70

Mar 5, 2020
This is the User 2 User Tech help and should be the first place you try. It exists to help minimize the demand put on mods by having other users help, when possible. And if not directing people, needing more advanced help, who to contact.
Mods rarely read the forums so asking for one in threads has a low success rate.
Oh I didn't know! Thank you in advance for any help you can give~ I logged in after I had changed my name to "NoWhatsapporHangouts" and I was banned. I apologize for all rules I've broken. Is there any way I could become unbanned from the app?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Oh I didn't know! Thank you in advance for any help you can give~ I logged in after I had changed my name to "NoWhatsapporHangouts" and I was banned. I apologize for all rules I've broken. Is there any way I could become unbanned from the app?
When you say app do you mean the chat app, or the forums (which is a web site, not an app)? The chat app bans, last I heard, are done by chat members. If you were banned from there I believe the ban is temporary. Unless a mod banned you then it may be permanent.
Returning runs the risk of the same group banning you again, not an ideal system in my opinion.

If you mean banned here in the forums, then that would be a mod ban. I'm not sure how well received it will be that you ignored a ban by creating a new account. That tends to be frowned on.
Also switching between separate accounts is frowned on.
It's all dependent on what the mods decide in light of all of your choices, plus the basis for your original ban. It will be up to a mods discretion how they will decide.
I'll tag a mod in the thread and see if he shows up eventually. Mods come on during their own personal time, no schedule, so no telling how long it'll be to wait and see.
@Oncefallen

Hosanna70

Mar 5, 2020
When you say app do you mean the chat app, or the forums (which is a web site, not an app)? The chat app bans, last I heard, are done by chat members. If you were banned from there I believe the ban is temporary. Unless a mod banned you then it may be permanent.
Returning runs the risk of the same group banning you again, not an ideal system in my opinion.

If you mean banned here in the forums, then that would be a mod ban. I'm not sure how well received it will be that you ignored a ban by creating a new account. That tends to be frowned on.
Also switching between separate accounts is frowned on.
It's all dependent on what the mods decide in light of all of your choices, plus the basis for your original ban. It will be up to a mods discretion how they will decide.
I'll tag a mod in the thread and see if he shows up eventually. Mods come on during their own personal time, no schedule, so no telling how long it'll be to wait and see.
@Oncefallen
Thank you so much!! I'm referring to a ban on the app- after I got banned I created a forums account originally so I could get help from someone. I appreciate this so much, thank you