IS there REALLY evil in the world, and, does it ATTACK me ? Satan, demons.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

What do you think?

Can evil attack us, that is, can Satan's evil, or, orchestration of deathly proportions be carried out by Satan's demons against us?

There are principalities and powers in this world that are not good, as Ephesians 6:12 states. So, this evil is really in the world, and, it really does attack you.

In fact, IF you are just going about your life easy, not having to have a care in the world, then, yes, that is fine, if you are a non-Christian. But, as a Christian, you WILL experience trials and tribulatons, that means, you will have pain, suffering, and, good news, at least, the Good News (the bible) does tell us that we ARE to suffer as Christ IF you read 1 Peter 2 .

So, IF we are to suffer, that means that a plan is being carried out, and, God is ALLOWING (using) Satan and his demons even to do things, just like Jesus. You think? Does that make sense?

Satan was thinking he was bringing Jesus to the cross on his own power by planting the seed of evil into Judas Iscariot to get Jesus crucified. But, was Judas REALLY doing that? uh-uh. Nooooo. Remember, Jesus was able to go through walls even , or, become invisible to people who were trying to hurt Him after Jesus had called their bluff or told them that their ways of wrong belief (not in Christ a belief and faith that saves) were condemning them.

That's what Jesus said, right, we condemn ourselves by not believing in Christ. Pretty simple. And, that pretty much ends this thinking for you of THINKING that we are going to have it easy in this world, because surely not everyone in your life is saved. And, to be sure, those that are not, God will PLANT a seed, a good seed, in you to use you as a vessel to reach them. :)

So, IF you are just having an easy-go life, then, something is WRONG in your life. Dead wrong!! Realize the truth of Scripture, we who are His, WILL SUFFER, just as Christ suffered, for the sake of the cross, for the sake of the cross being real in our life, for the sake of our NOT denying Him, so He will not deny us. :)

Live your life like nothing matters but Him in it. Don't worry, He probably won't ask you to go tooo far out of your comfort zone, God KNOWS what we can and can't do, some are meant for driving the kids around Saturdays for their street ministries, while some are meant for evangelism, preaching to those kids as they do activities on that Saturday. 'Course the 'bus driver' can evangelize, too, very simply, by just telling EVERY kid that gets off that bus after Saturday's activities, 'God bless you, bye now, and, say that kid's name :) ) .

Pray to Him, follow Him, be immersed in His life for you, that is how we COMBAT the very REAL evil that IS in the world and, IF you Love Him, will certainly be a big part of yours while on Earth, serving Him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2012
Persecution is fantastic news for a Christian, be worried if you never get it!

I have always seen it this way...

Imagine a game of football/soccer between the Saints and the Demons.
The match is being played on the pitch called the world.
You sign up for the saints and enter the game.

What would it say about you if no one from the opposition came and tried to stop you?
It would be the biggest insult ever. It would be because you are no good and prevent no threat to the opposition.
Rejoice if you find yourself stood facing an opponent, you are doing something right, they are worried.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Definitely we have spiritual warefare.17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject to us through your name. 18And he said to them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. …Luke 10:17-19 I never had battles till i was baptised in Jesus name and started ministering to others. I ministered to someone
at work one day and got a black eye the same day,lol, but she is still in the Lord.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Definitely we have spiritual warefare.17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject to us through your name. 18And he said to them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. …Luke 10:17-19 I never had battles till i was baptised in Jesus name and started ministering to others. I ministered to someone
at work one day and got a black eye the same day,lol, but she is still in the Lord.
Yep, I had stuff happen when just loving and believing in God. Since I have been saved, baptized full immersion, received healing and filling of the Holy Spirit, I am having attacks. But whatever happens, I will Praise His Name until I am no longer here.

May 15, 2013
[video=youtube_share;KPIBRNDrw20]http://youtu.be/KPIBRNDrw20[/video]

Mar 21, 2011
Guys, Non-Christians are also attacked by Evil and have pains and suffering.
What I'm saying is, Satan tends to enjoying inflicting evil every where.

G

GreenNnice

[video=youtube_share;KPIBRNDrw20]http://youtu.be/KPIBRNDrw20[/video]
Don't post explicit videos, choose wiser. this post was reported to moderation. Thx for enlightening others of God with your other posts. God bless you, E. :)
--------(%---------)------- Armor of God
10Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Our God reigns but this Scripture is CLEAR. Satan ain't done deceiving, lying, killing, etc. to man, woman, child. Satan looks so good, too, masquerades (disguised) as an "angel of light" and is called in Scripture 'the prince of this world.' So does Satan look good in your wildest alive dreams in life, uh, yeah, he looks HOT to the ladies, sweeping in to tell them sweet nothings and give them 'fruit' and put a glass slipper on their foot and tell them they are his, which is such a 'step' soon in the destruction of their life, as their clock ticks toward 'midnight' and SATAN will watch you die in his evil wake boarded for you, after having told you he will GIVE you the 'world.' Surf's up ! :( Hut, God owns the waves, so, why do you want to go ride with 'the guy' who God allows--for a short time more-- to surf ?

B

bleekerT

Those who are evil are far from being saved.
They don’t want to obey your orders. - Psalm 119:155, NIRV

I am very angry
because evil people have turned away from your law. - Psalm 119:53, NIRV

Ahaziah did what was evil in the sight of the Lord. He lived the way his father and mother had lived. He lived the way Jeroboam, the son of Nebat, had lived. Jeroboam had caused Israel to commit sin. - 1king 22:52 NIRV

Last edited: