Is there something wrong with me? I take offense to words on a picture like this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allforfun

I like Josh Groban. :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Gabe, i need to have a serious sit down with your father

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I like Josh Groban. :)
I think he's very talented, but his songs just don't appeal much to me. I know a lot of women love him though. I hope you liked that song. I posted it for u because I know u might be having a tough day. :)

Last edited:
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

So i listen to Delilah after dark... Yeah yeah laugh it up... but i listen to her religiously.. anyways.. there was a point that i banned her from my radio because she wouldn't stop playing Josh Groban!

A

allforfun

So i listen to Delilah after dark... Yeah yeah laugh it up... but i listen to her religiously.. anyways.. there was a point that i banned her from my radio because she wouldn't stop playing Josh Groban!
We can't like all things. Variety is the spice of life. :) I don't even know who Delilah is, I don't listen to radio, so there is that.

I'm trying to think of someone popular that I don't like that someone would. But I can't. My brain is fried this late at night. :D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

We can't like all things. Variety is the spice of life. :) I don't even know who Delilah is, I don't listen to radio, so there is that.

I'm trying to think of someone popular that I don't like that someone would. But I can't. My brain is fried this late at night. :D

I think we can both agree on someone we DONT like :D

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Oh, I never heard of her until now (looked her up on google). I love listening to talk radio. I don't think she is on in my area though. I mean I probably would have heard of her. Have u heard of Lisa Ann Walter? She is a new radio talk show host and an actress and she is really good. She's an older actress like 41 I think. She was in Bruce Almighty. Anyway I love her personality and she's more of a smart lady than just an actress. Its not a christian program though.

G

GreenNnice

allfunfor, you're fun.
Fun as a cat has catching a mouse
Btw, did you like my chosen mood brightener pic? :D

G

GreenNnice

This is a song about His name.

Many I'm sure have heard it, those that haven't, you're in for a treat. It's not sung by Phillips, Craig, and, Dean , so, listening to the real group's versión too I highly recommend.

This person sings this God song true, that is, true to himself, I feel, and, this singer was the first name of a singer other than P.C.D. that came up in a Google search. :D

Enjoy.

‪Paul Baloche & Phil Wickham - Your Name‬‏ - YouTube