IS THIS NOT THE WAY?? HELP! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

ONE MUST KNOW That God is real, Christ the Son of God also God sharing the throne with His Father who put "all things" under Christ except Himself, who put all things under Christ (1 Corinthians 15:27) whom Christ will return all those that He purifies as Priests unto the Father (Revelation 5:10). Now when we read, one can seek knowledge; another wisdom, both will get what they want from God. But is that what Christ said to seek?

Ask rather for: “heaven now within me Father, please Jesus!” - Because Jesus said 'heaven is within you' -- also because we are to hate this world, not the people, the world, its ways, desires and lusts & wants, also because Jesus said: Matthew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Nothing is impossible for God, all of heaven shares a ‘feeling, joy, power, anointing and Oneness with the Father’ – this is what we are to want while here. If we abstain from pleasure long enough, we WILL hate the world we WILL seek heaven, more so if we are fasting during the search.

Christ said SEEK THE KINGDOM of heaven and the Holy Spirit and all things will be added unto you. He did not say, do the best you can following rules, He said seek His Spirit to be given to you and He will do it. Here is where many falter: Romans 10:3 – “Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.” – doing the best we can is not in Scripture, waiting for power from on high to clothe us is.

See, faith is this: Not knowing what 'heaven within' will be like, but asking for it and actually wanting it because Jesus said it’s possible, not that we can understand, but that God can make it happen.

If one really wants to know God, if one really wants the Holy Spirit, filled with power, grace, love and oneness with God & Christ, then they will go and read asking for just that and before they're through, IF and ONLY if they are sincere, diligent and focused not getting drunk or high, staying sober, free from sin, then He will come through making that person the happiest person on earth.

Sure we are to love each other, neighbors, etc, but the 1st commandment is LOVE your God with all your heart, mind and soul. That's why Christ went to the desert for 40 days initially; to be ONE with God and give God all the time He had away from worldly things.

Make your life a ‘desert’ for a while free from worldly pleasures, worldly stimuli and all that is of this life, go into a bit of self seclusion alone with God for a time, the world isn’t going anywhere. Read the entire Gospel asking for only what Christ said to seek, make these the reasons known to God aloud in Jesus name, stop being satisfied unless you are ONE with Christ and it’s HIS SPIRIT you have within you, not your own anymore, then you have not found the kingdom of God.

Rev 3:20 - "If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
Romans 8:9 -- “And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ."

Much of this church age is deceived thinking they know Christ, they are liars, all are blind leaders leading the blind, as it says: 2 Peter 2:2 - "Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute." ARE YOU FOLLOWING MAN’S doctrines or Christ’s? Jesus said, "Be careful that you are not deceived. Many will come using my name.”
SEEK ONLY CHRIST revealed within you, TO YOU, YOU do not need ANYONE TO TEACH YOU but HIM!

1 John 2:27 "...and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit."

AFTER Christ received His anointing He went back into the world and ate, as it says, with the sinners, where they were becoming the Light of the world, but first came the time alone with God away from the worldly things.

For the time you read the Gospel, be Holy, be empty, be free from desires, even fast a bit in secret, keep your eye on the prize wanting this: heaven within you now to be revealed and God revealed as well as the Living Water from Christ telling Him that you want to be ONE with God and Christ as a child of His, friend, as His disciple.

TALK to Him while you read asking these things, not saying much, but saying you want the gifts He promised making known out loud that THOSE promises happening in your life ARE the reasons you are reading. It’s all about a focused motive, fasting and resisting all things asking for this boldly, as it says in Matthew 11:12 – “From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.”

Anticipate a miracle within you, want and expect it, when it doesn't come right away, surely it won't because Christ said in Luke 11:5 that God won't do it right away but waits to see who persists, then YOU keep asking with a bit of forceful boldness in your tone, really going after it in asking, reading, repenting and seeking only the kingdom with a focused heart, mind and Spirit and within a few weeks brother, as it says, as Christ did for me and many:

Luke 24:49 "I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

AND until you feel this, you read, fast, asking and persisting, wanting only:

John 17:21 - Jesus said: "That all of them may be ONE, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be IN us."

• John 7:37 - For Jesus stood and cried, saying on the day of the Feast, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his BELLY shall flow rivers of Living Water!"

• Luke 17:21 "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

• Ephesians 2:14 - "His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility."

2 Timothy 2:5 - "Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor's crown unless he competes according to the rules."

1 Corinthians 9:25 - "Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."
It won’t be easy, it will be worth it! If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. Be a warrior, all warrior go through training and discipline, show some character and self discipline mixed with hope and diligence and God will pour out on you such an anointing brother that earth will feel miles away and heaven will be running through your veins within you. FEW find Jesus said, FEW, because FEW want to suffer, we are pleasure driven, heaven within is a gift for a select few, who want it bad willing become suffering servants.

1 Peter 5:10 - “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
Many already have much of Gods laws written on your heart, the Gospel isn't about reading and following rules and regulations, it’s about seeking and receiving the “hidden treasure”, this is where the men and boys are separated, where the power filled believers and blind followers are separated, this is what I want to make sure you understand, that we’re reading a doctrine, nor a religion, but embarking in a treasure hunt, something is to be asked for and desired bad and received if you are aware of this as your motive. Alone in your room heaven will be revealed to you brother and you will become a son of God and sibling of Christ and fellow inheritor of the kingdom of heaven both now within as a deposit filling you as well as when you die.

Words can't explain what you're going to have happen even in a matter of weeks if people push hard wanting this with fasting, prayer, focus, resistance of all things and persistence in reading perceiving this way. THIS IS why MOST of the church has gone astray, although it will forever remain a house of God, the church is filled with a lot of worldly habits, hardly any have received ‘heaven within or the Living Water’ because none take the Lord seriously, none really believe, they claim Christ as to not go to hell, not as one seeking heaven while here on earth.

Do this and you will know what the definition of destiny is, you will find fate working within you feeling like the most blessed person on the face of the planet.

Sincerely,

your brother, in Jesus Christ who:

died and was raised the third day to send the Holy Spirit to us, power from on high making us ONE with the Father and Himself, Christ the Living Holy One, Ruler of God’s Creation to all those who:

1 John 2:15 - "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

Matthew 7:22 – “Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you.’

2 Corinthians 13:5 - "Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?"

-- Alex --

MY TESTIMONY that the LORD gave to a wretch like me

PLEASE WATCH --------> YouTube - Jesus Christ Testimony, Finding Jesus Christ, Jesus loves you. <-----------

A

AnandaHya

interesting. I think I'm going have to reread this a bit to understand exactly your message. it is very long..

Feb 16, 2011
I agree and I especially like the part about waiting to be filled with the Holy Spirit. God bless you brother. Tarry until ye be indued with power from on high!