Is this tacky? or a heartless comment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
I posted this video in a the forum titled. and I don't want to depress you, but I posted this video in hope to urge you or to prompt you people to pray for the children of Syria or perhaps just add a prayer to your prayer list. Instead all I got was heartless and thoughtless comment back, Now I know this is CC and its a home for people with heartless and thoughtless comments. Sorry to say but its true.

In the video below, you will see children singing of there despair, there anger and hurt and cry.
Are we that heartless to say that this is tacky, and a pointless way to make a point? They are Children for crying out loud. what else and how else can they cry out for help, and why not make a video? why not make a point this way? for someone to say its a tacky way to make a point. Well that to me, is just heartless, and thoughtless. We are called to pray, we are called to encourage one another.

[video=youtube;1UrtyG8wmVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UrtyG8wmVk[/video]
 
Richie, please stop it with the critical stuff. I know a lot of things written are rude, and not kind, but this is a huge blessing, and don't let a few weeds of weeks ruin your garden of Love, I know you ministered to me tremendously here, so how could you say this is home to mean people, yes even they are allowed to come in until they get banned, lol I hope you don't by saying stuff like this, :) :)