Is Trinity Biblical

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AuphirahQueen

Banned
May 21, 2014
344
5
0
I will be writing a blog on why I do not believe in the TRINITY . I will be taking a journey through history of Hebrew Faith and Biblical Journey through the Sacred Word.

Part I starting tomorrow
 
You're writing a blog to inform us that, tomorrow, you'll be writing a blog? And on a dead horse topic that is already on overkill in the bible discussion forums?
Ummmm... thanks?
 
Yes, I will be giving the background of the Trinity Foundation established in Nicene,Apostles' and Athanasian. The Trinity was established by the Catholic Church which is called The Ecumenical or Universal Creeds. It is amazing to me how Christians say they desire TRUTH, but REJECT TRUTH. Every church is has a Catholic Foundation because all the leaders even Martin Luther sat down with the Catholic Church and made a deal/comprise on the foundation of JESUS/YESHUA ministry.
 
[SUP]Matthew 28:19
19 [/SUP]Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
According to Dictionary.com, the trinity is defined as:
Also called Blessed Trinity, Holy Trinity. the union of three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) in one Godhead, or the threefold personality of the one Divine Being.
2. a representation of this in art.

3. Trinity Sunday.

4. (lowercase) a group of three; triad.

5. (lowercase) the state of being threefold or triple.
 
The word trinity is not written precisely in the Bible.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The word trinity is not written precisely in the Bible. But the Bible is full of portions of or verses that teach about Trinity. In whatever the case, the Nicene and the Athanasian Council did not establish the doctrine but endorsed it as it is taught in the Bible against what the heresies of Agnosticism and others taught. Bring on your blog sir.
 
Ugly;bt13115 said:
You're writing a blog to inform us that, tomorrow, you'll be writing a blog? And on a dead horse topic that is already on overkill in the bible discussion forums?
Ummmm... thanks?




I am a little confused about some Bible texts: Yes I am not a novice in Bible study.

Matthew 1: 23 (ISV) says: “See, a virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son (Jesus), and they will name him (Jesus) Immanuel,”[a) which means, “God (ho theos) with us.”

Is Jesus name Immanuel? God with us! The greek word (ho theos) is used here. The beginning of John 1:1 says: In the beginning was the Word (Jesus) and the Word (Logos) was with God (ho theos)..." Same exact word to describe God! Jesus is the wORD because John 1:14 says "The Word became flesh..."

Help me understand? The rest of John 1:1 says: "...the Word (Jesus) was God (theos)'.

Stiil more confusion? Is not God only able to create? Is Jesus a created being or Creator?

Romans 1:25 says: "They exchanged God’s truth for a lie and worshipped and served the creation rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen". People who worship and serve created things, rather than the Creator, have left the truth of God.

Why does Colossians 1:16 say Jesus Created ALL things? I thought only God can create?

Colossians 1:16 says: "For by him ALL things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Still more confusion? Exodus 20 :3-5 - "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not bow down to them or worship them". NOT BOW DOWN OR WORSHIP!

Yet Philippians 2:9-11 says:" ...At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven, on earth, and under the earth".

This sounds like Idolatry if Jesus is a created being and not our Creator God. And of all things God is the Idolater. Breaking His own commands. The problem Malachi 3;6 says: “I am the LORD, and I do not change. God cannot change His mind and change His rules.

Still more confusion: Isaiah 42:8 says: “I am the LORD; that is my name my glory I give to no other…” God does not share His glory!

Yet we read in 2 Peter 1: 17: For he (Jesus) received honor and glory from God the Father when these words from the Majestic Glory were spoken about him: “This is my Son, whom I love. I am pleased with him.”

Again, this sounds like Idolatry if Jesus is a created being and not our Creator God. Jesus can only be same one God!

Can you help me out concerning these passages?
 
Well Queen! As far as I gone by here, animosity is won when telling them those lessons you learned... I myself stared to pick certain portions of the Bible and, many believed the BIble is perfect and complete so, telling it has "mistakes" or "lies" is not welcomed here.

I myself am not a trinitarianist or paulinist. That brought me to such isolation (and heresy) that God knows it better.

Endure that test you´re going to face.