ISIS Commits Sacrilege Against Christians and Muslims

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

djness

May 16, 2014
Jonah actually has a tomb? After all these years.
Interesting.

Nov 30, 2012
Yes he did have and I am pretty sure that Jonah isn't in the tomb......
Don't be so sure. Not everything is lost. We still know where Mount Moriah is and where Jacob's well is. Much is still around.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Mat 10:28)

Dec 12, 2013
Don't be so sure. Not everything is lost. We still know where Mount Moriah is and where Jacob's well is. Much is still around.
HAHAH THOMAS......What I mean by my statement was...Jonah being a child of God is not in the tomb, but rather in the presence of God....HAH! That was funny!

Dec 18, 2013
Just to note, this shrine is only one of several other locations theorized to be Jonah's Tomb. Personally I find some of the possible locations in Israel and Lebanon to be more feasible than the Iraq shrine to the koran's Jonah character that the ISIS jihadists destroyed ironically.