ISIS recruitment video to Australians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

We'll, I'm not signing up.

RockinMan2010

Nov 17, 2009
we have abc as well but it's American Broadcasting Company

Jan 24, 2012
Hmm I'm kind of on the fence. Does their plan include free dental?

Dec 12, 2013
Ella...like TinTin...you can also immigrate to my back 40 when they sweep the world HAH!

May 4, 2014
"The ISIS needs YOU, citizen!"

They'd be more convincing and persuasive with a few classic propaganda posters and slogans.

T

Tintin

They'd be more convincing and persuasive without all of the fear-mongering, slaughtering and raping too.

Dec 18, 2013
"The ISIS needs YOU, citizen!"

They'd be more convincing and persuasive with a few classic propaganda posters and slogans.
Heh this made me laugh making me think of those old Civil War era Uncle Sam posters lol.

From the atheist/secularist mindset their propaganda and tactics do certainly have to seem like failures, if not out right laughable. I myself used to think scary enough a lot like you do.

Here's the problem though; Aunty ISIS isn't trying to recruit you, lol, you're the kafir to them and are their enemy. The brutal Reality is that ISIS is in fact one of the most formidable, effective, and brutal military fighting forces on the earth today. While you and I are clearly not deceived by them, it is an inconvenient truth that their propaganda techniques and tactics are sadly very effective.

Dec 12, 2013
They'd be more convincing and persuasive without all of the fear-mongering, slaughtering and raping too.
No doubt...not to mention the beheading and crucifying of believers......No murders hath eternal life dwelling in them.....all I can say is they will find out albeit too late, that they are NOT GOING TO GET LUCKY WITH 70 virgins.....can you say....snap, crackle, pop and sizzling hot....

I am sorry...hell is not some liquid deprived place with slightly higher than normal temps.....and they will find out one day soon.....tragic for sure!

Dec 12, 2013
WOW is all I can say for sure.......I have heard a saying...a face that only a mother could love......I say this with no disrespect for this dude at all....pity would be the word that comes to mind!