ISIS THREATENS NUKES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Has anyone seen this...there are numerous articles, videos etc. and supposedly even the (Grand Poo Bah) of News (Fox) even reported a bit on it...I cut and pasted this statement off one of the many......

According to a report from the World Net Daily, a source claims that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is working with an organized group whose efforts are focused “exclusively on destroying the Zionist regime occupying Palestine.”
The source quoted an ISIS fighter who said,
“Zionists call us masked, sociopathic murderers, but we are much more complicated and representative of those seeking justice than they portray us.
“Are we more barbaric than the Zionist terrorists who massacred at Dier Yassin, Shatila, twice at Qana, and committed dozens of other massacres? History will judge us after we free Palestine.”
The ISIS fighter claimed to be eager to fight Israel in order to reclaim the land for Palestine. Acknowledging that Israel has nuclear weapons, the fighter claimed that they, too, had access to such weapons.
“Do you think that we do not have access to nuclear devices?” the ISIS fighter stated. “The Zionists know that we do, and if we ever believe they are about to use theirs, we will not hesitate. After the Zionists are gone, Palestine will have to be decontaminated and rebuilt just like areas where there has been radiation released.”

T

ThePottersClay

Any of this tie in to anything Revelation speaks of possibly? I really need to brush up on prophetic bible books...

Dec 12, 2013
Any of this tie in to anything Revelation speaks of possibly? I really need to brush up on prophetic bible books...
Totally.....everything happening or that will happen in the coming total war is found in the burdens and woes of Isaiah and Jeremiah.....including the last three men to sit on the throne in Egypt....

The last one being El SISI

K

kennethcadwell

I have been trying to follow all that is happening over in Iraq, Syria, and Russia but the media seems to have it jumbled. Or they just give pieces or parts of it. I did however while working out in the field today cutting down trees saw two B2 stealth bombers fly over head going east.

Dec 12, 2013
I have been trying to follow all that is happening over in Iraq, Syria, and Russia but the media seems to have it jumbled. Or they just give pieces or parts of it. I did however while working out in the field today cutting down trees saw two B2 stealth bombers fly over head going east.
Do they fly out of Whitman? and if so are you in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana HAH....

If you have direct T.V. channel 366 JLTV from 600 to 730 Sunday thru Thursday as well as Aljazeera on 347 gives some good insight into what is happening.......

From a Middle East perspective that is....

1still_waters

Dec 12, 2013
I did some searching and most sites referencing this headline link to this story
Iraq invaders threaten nuke attack on Israel

Another site linked to this.
Will ISIS Create al-Sham Caliphate & Liberate Palestine?

In my opinion this seems like a lot of blogger conjecture, that's expanded into a legit sounding news story. Both stories seem too long and complicated to be clear news of a for certain plot.
Cool thanks....that is why I asked if anyone else had seen this......appreciate it!

K

kennethcadwell

Yes I am from Missouri, and they did come from the base here. They were so high though and the direction they were headed I don't think they were just running flight patterns, because were I am at when they do test runs they usually fly just barely over the tree tops.

It is very startling sometimes when you are busy working and then a very loud woooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh goes by over head.

Do they fly out of Whitman? and if so are you in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana HAH....

If you have direct T.V. channel 366 JLTV from 600 to 730 Sunday thru Thursday as well as Aljazeera on 347 gives some good insight into what is happening.......

From a Middle East perspective that is....

Dec 12, 2013
Yes I am from Missouri, and they did come from the base here. They were so high though and the direction they were headed I don't think they were just running flight patterns, because were I am at when they do test runs they usually fly just barely over the tree tops.

It is very startling sometimes when you are busy working and then a very loud woooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh goes by over head.[/QUOTE

I live in Missouri as well and have seen them when driving to Iowa to trap and have seen a few fly over Sullivan when I have been there.....

K

kennethcadwell

I am down by Truman Lake which they do their test runs along the lake a lot. Usually it is the A-10 warthogs I see, but occasionally the B2 stealth's. Like I said they usually fly barely over the tree tops. This time they were up above cloud level, and like I said heading east. If they were doing test runs they would have been low, or if planning on landing or just taking off would have been low as well. Looks like they took off in a northwest direction and made the turn to get the altitude and so they could make the long flight east.

Thanks for the time on the tv about the middle east, will look at that.

It is very startling sometimes when you are busy working and then a very loud woooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh goes by over head.[/QUOTE

I live in Missouri as well and have seen them when driving to Iowa to trap and have seen a few fly over Sullivan when I have been there.....

Galatians2-20

Mar 17, 2013
I live in North Carolina. The military in our area have been much more active in the skies lately also.

Last edited:
K

kennethcadwell

It is normal to see them running maneuvers, test flights over my house once, twice, or even three times a month. But at the height and direction they (B2 stealth's ) were flying are not. And yes they have been more active for the past two weeks here. I have only seen maybe 2 or 3 days in the past two weeks that I did not see any jets, stealth's, or helicopters flying over that are from our military.

I live in North Carolina. The military in our area have been much more active in the skies lately also.