Islam is the Enemy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rainacorn

Islam is an enemy of Christ... that's absolutely true.

However, as Christians, we are told to love our enemies.

We cannot go all crazy eye for an eye on them, but pretending they AREN'T enemies isn't helping the cause either.

Discernment is good. Loving our enemies does not mean accepting their lies as truth.

B

Brighthouse

Oh Dear sister I hate no person!! I said that as well!! I am just so tired of we United States people,having to be told to accept a cult as part of us. That is my only problem! Where is freedom in that? I do not have to accept a cult,the people I never!! hate!! but those who bow down to someone who is dead,make there religion( that is a religion??? to worship a person, who cannot hear there prayers nor answer them?? why would anyone be that dum!) also dead to me.

R

rus_lady

my apology if i understood u wrong sir ....

Oh Dear sister I hate no person!! I said that as well!! I am just so tired of we United States people,having to be told to accept a cult as part of us. That is my only problem! Where is freedom in that? I do not have to accept a cult,the people I never!! hate!! but those who bow down to someone who is dead,make there religion( that is a religion??? to worship a person, who cannot hear there prayers nor answer them?? why would anyone be that dum!) also dead to me.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
the enemy of mankind ............ disobedience to the Word of God; the quicker the realize that the netter for us

R

rus_lady

how people be enemys ??? its scary when people think this way ....

the enemy of mankind ............ disobedience to the Word of God; the quicker the realize that the netter for us

R

rus_lady

i might misunderstand something in here , but i do think its just better let go of this subject .... this or that way i never understood when christians start to talk negative about fales religion etc . yes , it is sad fact when something goes agenst Bible etc , but instead of judging , attacking verbally etc ... why dont we try to do more out reach among those people ... show Christ love and so on . we all know how to talk , but you know faith without deeds is dead ...

L

leasamimee

i will pray for WORLD PEACE!!
I know that OUR GOD IS ALIVE and MOVING...
I ASK THIS IN the PRECIOUS NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE KING OF PEACE!!!