B
Burninglight
Guest
You have to be really rooted and grounded in the faith, because they know the bible very well. I believe you can hold your own. Ummah is the most active. I was banned and went back on as a different user a couple years later. After about 500 posts one of them said you remind of someone that was on here before. I could swear you are a resurrection of him. I was called burninglight at the time and used the name saved. I told that guy that burninglight is my spirit and saved is my soul. He didn't catch on.Ive thought about joining a Muslim forum before, but have never done it. The Muslims Ive talked to have been on random sites like youtube and junk. I once had one befriend me on my gmail before but he never said anything, guess he changed his mind about talking. (He refused to believe me about my past though and insisted that I was female, so even though the point was to talk about Christianity and Islam, its probly for the best)
We have had conversations here with Muslims in the past, though. They either dont stay to actually argue, or go and post stuff about allah on another thread and get banned. I usually talk with them when they join. Havent had any for a while, though.
And this site may not have any forum for Christian/Muslim discussion, but I would like to find one that did : p Id hate to be the only person on the side of Christianity, though. Having to answer so many peoples posts on your own is alot to keep up with, and I already have alot I have to keep up with online as it is : p