Isn't It Ironic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cutey1022

I just got back from an out of town trip and as the taxicab shimmied down the road, it pulled to a stop because of the early morning traffic. I let out a sigh, knowing that my anticipated rest will be delayed a little bit longer.
As my head turned on my right, I saw outside the slightly tinted window, two teens busily sniffing a substance inside a plastic container, contentedly leaning a concrete fence. I shook my head and utter a prayer.
Then, out of the corner of my eye, just a few feet away from the teenagers, I saw two people on the sidewalk, sitting on a chair, facing each other. The older one is holding a Bible, talking, while the younger man is listening attentively to his preaching. A smile lifted on my cheeks and I uttered another prayer.
As the vehicle taxied closer to my destination, a realization is slowly forming in my mind.
Life consists of two colors. Black or white, night or day, dark or light. The choice is mine and I am the only one who will suffer or take delight in listening to the call of my own choosing.
Sometimes, I blame God or others for the consequences of my actions, forgetting that my will is the only thing in my life that no one could ever touch.
I could be influenced, coerced or submit to someone else's opinion but the last say is mine and mine alone.
Life also exist in other colors but they are just a reason or an alibi to cover up or expose the delicate matter of my decisions. I need to learn to swallow the bitter taste or the sweetness of the outcome of its fruition. Knowing it is me so planted my own conclusion.
As I got more closer to my home, I uttered a simple but a heartfelt prayer, that in the midst of the different hues of life or the seemingly dullness of black and white, I will perceive and choose the right passage in life.

Jan 13, 2014
You will become what you think about by faith.
The word of God is creative, powerful, mighty to change and save me and you.
If we dwell on it, we dwell in it.
Our mind can instantly go to Jesus in heaven and we are filled with his spirit
or our mind can be dragged here to some dark sin and we will filled with bad spirits and thoughts.

Always go back to Jesus in your mind.
this is one journey the evil one cannot cancel, it is the ticket to love.

Keep my mind on Jesus.
Think about it
Train it.
Speak about it.
Praise about it.
Expect it.
Thank God for it.
Let's go!
Anyone coming with me?
Let us think about Jesus forever.