Issues activating?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 21, 2013
My Roomate signed up the other day for y'all's site....for some reason she has not had her screen name approved but I've seen it and its appropriate.... How long does it normally take to activate?

M

Mammachickadee

Did she go to her email and follow the link to confirm everything?

Jul 21, 2013
Yes and she is getting a message stating her account has been confirmed but not activated because the screen name still needs to be approved

1still_waters

What's the username?

U

Ugly

I think the time varies as someone has to personally approve it. I'm not sure how many mods/admins have that power, but i have a feeling its a limited power to only 1-2 people. It can be minutes or a day, as there is no set schedule any of the mods/admins follow as to when they sign in. Perhaps its just a case of bad timing. At any rate, the poster above, 1_still is high on the pecking order, so let him know if it's not resolved.