It’s About Us.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY did it all for us.
Thank You LORD for loving us so much more than we can ever think of. Thank You LORD, You did it all for us.

It is about us. JESUS was born for us. HE lives for us. HE died for us, and HE resurrected for us. It is all about us. We are so important to GOD ALMIGHTY that HE sent His only Son to die for us and save us from our sins.
For it is written, “For GOD so loved the World that HE gave HIS only Son, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is wonderful. This is marvelous. GOD ALMIGHTY did it all for us. As you celebrate this season of Christmas, remember why JESUS came. HE came for you.
HE was born for you.
HE lives for you.
HE died for you.
HE resurrected for you.
HE is alive for you.

HE did it all for you. It’s all about you. Don’t take what HE has done for you for granted. HE loves you so much and that’s why HE did all these for you.
If you have been living an evil life style; repent and believe the Gospel of CHRIST, and live your daily life according to HIS Word always. Make HIS Word the standard for your life and trust in HIM alone always.
It’s all about you. You are so Precious, and GOD has bought you with the Precious Blood of JESUS CHRIST.

Have a Lovely and a joyful Christmas and New Year 2022 in JESUS’ NAME.
I love You.
JESUS Loves You.
JESUS is LORD of All.
Thanks,
Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY forever and ever. Amen!

Attachments

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
@Heavenian Thank you very much for this encouraging message. I will try my best to open up my spirit to receive all the blessings and be able to enter the rest of God more fully and not be caught in unbelief.