It’s Time to get Rid of Unbelief.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Many of my Beloved Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST are suffering because of unbelief. They wonder why they didn’t get the job or the money or the wife or the husband they have asked for, despite all their prayers and confessions. Well, like the disciples of JESUS (Read Matthew 17:14-20), it’s because of their unbelief. The LORD said in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroy for lack of knowledge.”

The fact that you didn’t get what you wanted doesn’t mean the Gospel you received isn’t working. Rather, it simple shows that you need to learn more of GOD’S WORD and act on it. Unbelief is the result of insufficient information from GOD’S WORD. The cure therefore, is the teaching of GOD’S WORD. Keep bombarding your Spirit with GOD’S WORD to rid it of unbelief.
When people have difficulty believing, teach them the Scriptures. When the LORD JESUS experienced unbelief from the people in His home town of Nazareth, He resorted to teaching the WORD. Mark 6:6 says He marveled because of their unbelief and went into their villages, teaching the WORD. That’s how you get rid of unbelief.

Again, whenever people have difficulty believing, teach them the Scriptures. Explain to them how the Power of GOD works, and faith will be stirred in them to receive whatever miracles they desire, and they’ll be able to retain it.
Thank You LORD JESUS for Thy WORD. You are the CREATOR of all things. Blessed be Thy NAME forever.

S

Scribe

Many of my Beloved Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST are suffering because of unbelief. They wonder why they didn’t get the job or the money or the wife or the husband they have asked for, despite all their prayers and confessions. Well, like the disciples of JESUS (Read Matthew 17:14-20), it’s because of their unbelief. The LORD said in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroy for lack of knowledge.”

The fact that you didn’t get what you wanted doesn’t mean the Gospel you received isn’t working. Rather, it simple shows that you need to learn more of GOD’S WORD and act on it. Unbelief is the result of insufficient information from GOD’S WORD. The cure therefore, is the teaching of GOD’S WORD. Keep bombarding your Spirit with GOD’S WORD to rid it of unbelief.
When people have difficulty believing, teach them the Scriptures. When the LORD JESUS experienced unbelief from the people in His home town of Nazareth, He resorted to teaching the WORD. Mark 6:6 says He marveled because of their unbelief and went into their villages, teaching the WORD. That’s how you get rid of unbelief.

Again, whenever people have difficulty believing, teach them the Scriptures. Explain to them how the Power of GOD works, and faith will be stirred in them to receive whatever miracles they desire, and they’ll be able to retain it.
Thank You LORD JESUS for Thy WORD. You are the CREATOR of all things. Blessed be Thy NAME forever.
You can get a job without even being saved. You can get a wife without knowing the bible. You can earn more money without knowing even one scripture. Most people do not get the job they want because they do not make a plan to educate themselves, get the training they need and get in front of the person who has the authority to hire them. They do not make a plan and work that plan. Many do not get a wife because they are not marriageable material. The job should help in this regard. Many do not make enough money because they do not make a plan to get a higher paying job. Many do not have enough money because they spend more than they make. Most reasons people do not have the things you mentioned has nothing to do with faith. You can have faith for these things and still be doing dumb things like not learning higher paying skills, not making yourself desirable to a woman who wants someone who can take care of her, and not saving and investing your money.

You can have faith to move mountains and be fired from your job, your wife killed for her faith and all your money taken from you because you will not deny Christ in some countries. Therefore these things you listed do not mark the one who has faith.

I did not surrender to Jesus Christ to get a job, a wife and money. I surrendered for the promise of having my sins forgiven, being made a new creature, and the free gift of eternal life. For most people living the American dream their pursuit of the highest paying job, the retirement funds, the trophy wife, the best house and best cars, is not a sign of faith but a heart consumed with UNBELIEF that God cannot provide for them if they give up career for the call to preach the Gospel.

A different perspective.