It’s Time To Pay Attention to JESUS CHRIST Our LORD.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. For since the message spoken through Angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment, how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the LORD, was confirmed to us by those who heard Him. GOD also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT distributed according to His Will (Hebrews 2:1-4).

Again, the LORD says, “I am the true vine, and my FATHER is the Vinedresser. Every branch of mine that bears no fruit, He takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already made clean by the word which I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples (John 15:1-8).”
GOD bless you. Pay attention to JESUS CHRIST.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Fortunately, True Christians remain in the Vine, and this is the Work of God, lest we should be able to boast. Thank God His Spirit controls His Children!

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Romans 8:9 NLT - "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Fortunately, True Christians remain in the Vine, and this is the Work of God, lest we should be able to boast. Thank God His Spirit controls His Children!

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Romans 8:9 NLT - "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"
Amen!!! Glory to JESUS!!!