It is not safe to be around ANY muslim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Thailand_Paul

Once again the extreme right of Christianity is showing its intolerance, bigotry, hatred and hypocrisy towards others.
Are people sure they are 4 principles of Godliness as taught by our Lord and saviour.
Perhaps someone could point out the Chapters and verses in the Bible I and many others have obviously missed.

I have worked with people of many religions around the world. Outwardly they have all shown respect for my beliefs and background. The only people to have ever shown any open aggression have been "good Christian folk" offended that I am not deceived by their particular denomination's man made doctrine or from Atheist's who make the mistake of thinking that because I am Christian, I'll be a soft target for them.
I understand that an outward show of respect from SOME of these people could well be masking an inner, violent hatred toward me. However it has never manifested itself in anything more than a cessation of ties.
For a thread to have a headline such as this one highlighting ANY Muslim, it says more about Christian INtolerance than it does about the radicals of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism or any other religion.
How would you feel if all Christians were adjudged to be of the same ilk as the Westboro crowd or other cults?

K

kaylagrl

Quote - CHRISTIANS: Responsible for the bulk of terrorist attacks on US soil in the last few years in the name of our God, in a holy war against gays, abortionists and liberals. And they continue to harass and threaten other law-abiding citizens. All Christians are EVIL.

Really?! A holy war against gays?! Are you kidding me? Abortion? Christians responsible for terrorist attacks in the US?! Wow,wow,wow!!! I cant even wrap my head around this nonsense statement!!!

K

kaylagrl

I wouldnt say all Muslims cant be trusted.I would say the Muslim faith is evil.I know there are some more liberal Muslims living in the US and other places.But if you read the Koran there is no doubt the religion is evil.Infidels are the enemy to be killed or maimed,namely Jews but anyone who is not of the Muslim faith. They,for the most part,have a hatred for the Jews,Gods chosen people. I would say pray for their conversion,that the chains of satan would loose them from this evil belief. They are terribly brainwashed.I had understood the man in this story had converted to Islam and had decapitated his coworker.I hadnt heard any news on it lately.Regardless,a soldier was beheaded in the street in England by two Muslims.Very evil religion.I think this lady is dynamite in her answer to this Muslim young person...Please watch her brilliant response.

http://ozziesaffa.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-bet-she-regrets-asking-her-question.html

T

Tintin

Millions of Christians have and are being persecuted by Muslims all over the non-Western World. That doesn't make me afraid of every Muslim, but I sure don't believe Islam is a peaceful religion and that only the so-called Muslim extremists are responsible for all of the hatred, torture, raping, killing etc. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is either ignorant or lying to save face. We need to take a stand for God's truth. We need to call evil, evil and good, good.

K

kaylagrl

Millions of Christians have and are being persecuted by Muslims all over the non-Western World. That doesn't make me afraid of every Muslim, but I sure don't believe Islam is a peaceful religion and that only the so-called Muslim extremists are responsible for all of the hatred, torture, raping, killing etc. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is either ignorant or lying to save face. We need to take a stand for God's truth. We need to call evil, evil and good, good.
Its an odd pc world out there.Truth doesnt matter,just as long as feelings arent hurt.Totally agree with you Tintin.

Oct 30, 2014

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2014
The picture above is of a victim of a US bomb. If you want to talk about atrocities, look there. The US army have killled more civilians in 20 years than there have been victims of terrorist attacks combined. The stabbing is a horrible tragedy, but don't use to to incite hatred against every Muslim on the planet; more than half of all Muslims are just kids.

sc81

Dec 17, 2013
what bothers me is the double standard really, a muslim can come here and has freedom to practice their religion and is even protected by law, but if I went to their country I would not get the same treatment.

christians are either killed or heavily discriminated against in muslim majority countries.

I'll treat muslims civilly same as any other person but i'm not blind to reality

Oct 30, 2014
what bothers me is the double standard really, a muslim can come here and has freedom to practice their religion and is even protected by law, but if I went to their country I would not get the same treatment.

christians are either killed or heavily discriminated against in muslim majority countries.

I'll treat muslims civilly same as any other person but i'm not blind to reality
Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Indonesia, Qatar, Kuwait, all allow Christian churches. Saudi Arabia is the only 'Muslim country' where Christian churches aren't allowed.

sc81

Dec 17, 2013
Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Indonesia, Qatar, Kuwait, all allow Christian churches. Saudi Arabia is the only 'Muslim country' where Christian churches aren't allowed.
there is a mile of difference between "allowing" them in a purely legal sense and doing nothing to protect them or the people that worship there.

iraq-
Christianity in Iraq is finished - The Washington Post

egypt-
The Coptic Christians of Egypt - CBS News

qatar- Christianity in Qatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are no local Christians in Qatar; all Christians are foreign expatriates.

I could cite examples from all those countries where christians are second class citizens at best.

Last edited:
H

haz

It's interesting to note that Lebanon was formerly a majority Christian country.
It was a multicultural country with open borders. It was known as the banking capital and the Paris of the middle east, with the best universities in the region. Muslims from neighboring countries would even send their children to universities in Lebanon.

But Lebanon eventually went down the drain when the demographics within the country changed.
Muslims in Lebanon were having larger families than the majority Christians. In addition to this, there was a large influx of Palestinian Muslim refugees fleeing Jordan because Yasar Arafat had tried to overthrow its King in order to establish a base from which to attack and kill Jews.

Lebanon's Christian majority had been so tolerant that when the demographics tipped in favor of the Muslims, the Muslim's decided it was time for a holy war against the Lebanese Christians who had been so open and tolerant towards them.

This is one history lesson western nations should take note of.

T

Tintin

there is a mile of difference between "allowing" them in a purely legal sense and doing nothing to protect them or the people that worship there.

iraq-
Christianity in Iraq is finished - The Washington Post

egypt-
The Coptic Christians of Egypt - CBS News

qatar- Christianity in Qatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are no local Christians in Qatar; all Christians are foreign expatriates.

I could cite examples from all those countries where christians are second class citizens at best.
Unfortunately there are many more examples too. :(

H

haz

Its an odd pc world out there.Truth doesnt matter,just as long as feelings arent hurt.Totally agree with you Tintin.
Interestingly, this odd pc world where truth doesn't matter is all thanks to the hateful, hypocritical, intolerant, bigoted liberal/Left who push their deceitful propaganda through the mainstream media and universities that they mostly dominate.

F

firstaider_2010

Hello
what if your students, colleagues and neighbours are Muslim?
best wishes
firstaider

K

kaylagrl

Interestingly, this odd pc world where truth doesn't matter is all thanks to the hateful, hypocritical, intolerant, bigoted liberal/Left who push their deceitful propaganda through the mainstream media and universities that they mostly dominate.

Well I cant argue with you there...

J

JakeyRue

ALL good muslims are bad people FACT
dont say its not all muslim if you dont know whats in that book where you think they got the idea of beheading
in islam it says to smile in their face and curse them behind close doors
its also a abomination to greet and non muslim before they greet you
and offering **edited** after death is the lowest thing ANYONE can ever do cmon
you may say ohw no there are some good muslims NO they are not muslim then they just say they are and dont follow it
maybe because there own dad will chop there head off quicker people realise the better

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JakeyRue

and telling someone muslims just want peace when the karan says otherwise is a lier

K

kaylagrl

Hello
what if your students, colleagues and neighbours are Muslim?
best wishes
firstaider
Then I would share the truth of the Gospel with them,then pray for them.But I do see how a mistrust is growing with Muslims.I do feel their agenda is to convert the entire world,by force if necessary.I don't care what religion it is,Christianity included,you cant force anyone to obey,serve,love your God of false god.If it's not in the heart a person is still lost no matter what you make their mouth say.